[RESOLVED] Saving and Reloading screws up the aim of ballistic missiles (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support

Eboreg -> [RESOLVED] Saving and Reloading screws up the aim of ballistic missiles (1/26/2020 11:55:33 PM)

While playing through this game, I've found a rather nasty bug whereby saving while ballistic missiles are in flight and then reloading can cause them to hit the ground prematurely and thus unfairly miss their target. This happens to all ballistic missiles, friend and enemy, and there have been occasions where I've exploited this bug to defend against incoming ballistic missiles. I've provided two saves from the "Salvo" scenario in Chains of War, one right before the DF-21Ds fire against the Reagan and one shortly before impact. These are from the same playthrough but in the first, the DF-21Ds manage to sink the Reagan and in the second, they smash harmlessly into the ocean.

Rory Noonan -> RE: [Logged] Saving and Reloading screws up the aim of ballistic missiles (2/7/2020 6:28:52 AM)

Logged for investigation.

Dimitris -> RE: [Logged] Saving and Reloading screws up the aim of ballistic missiles (10/28/2020 9:52:18 PM)

I think this is no longer happening, correct?

Eboreg -> RE: [Logged] Saving and Reloading screws up the aim of ballistic missiles (10/29/2020 1:54:03 PM)

That is correct.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI