Resign Yes or No Option (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> WarPlan

battlevonwar -> Resign Yes or No Option (1/25/2020 4:22:15 AM)

Alvaro I don't know if anyone else is as clicky with their fingers as I am but I would suggest at some point if you could add are you sure you want to surrender this game might be a good option.

Anyone else accidentally resigned a game while cleaning out their old games? 2 times now I've done it whoa.. Do I feel bad of course 1 game had 1 turn and the other I don't feel the guy cares much it was going terrible for him but still.. Down the road a good feature to think about.

Michael T -> RE: Resign Yes or No Option (1/25/2020 5:37:35 AM)

I agree. Though I haven't made the error yet it's easy to do.

LiquidSky -> RE: Resign Yes or No Option (1/25/2020 10:59:55 AM)

I'm in a game right now with some random stranger because I accidently clicked accept game instead of open the current game I was playing with a friend of mine.

It does make me think twice before clicking anything on that multiplayer window.

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Resign Yes or No Option (1/25/2020 6:06:46 PM)

Someone put up a screen of the PBEM screen for me. I can't do it because I would have to join a game.

I want to visualize where these buttons are.

Michael T -> RE: Resign Yes or No Option (1/25/2020 8:27:19 PM)

See below. If it were my turn I would see a check box on the *right* hand side in the red circle. The resign button is in the red circle on the *left*.

If I click that button on the left, poof, game gone.

[image]local://upfiles/22630/ABF700EAFD5A486592FD2A09F47C21AE.jpg[/image]

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Resign Yes or No Option (1/25/2020 11:01:35 PM)

Ok that is what I thought how I placed it. I could put a verification but it is no where near where the other buttons are. What stops you from clicking it twice? Resign, yes, CRAP!!!

I could put the same alt key functionality on it like the disband.

Michael T -> RE: Resign Yes or No Option (1/25/2020 11:59:39 PM)

Just an 'are you sure?' message would do it.

battlevonwar -> RE: Resign Yes or No Option (1/27/2020 7:48:23 AM)

Alvaro ALT would be fine, anything that doesn't allow for any easy 1 click, "oops, cause it will happen to anyone probably once."

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Resign Yes or No Option (1/27/2020 3:58:28 PM)

Someone else explained what is happening. I'll put in a yes/no

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.953125E-02