[WAD] Helicopter Magazine on Surface Ships (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support

sigs10 -> [WAD] Helicopter Magazine on Surface Ships (1/24/2020 1:32:03 AM)

I was prepping up a scenario and noticed that an Arliegh Burke showed no sonobuoys or drop tanks available when readying the aircraft. I went into the editor and added Drop Tanks, DIFARs, and DICASS as it only showed 4 Penguin missiles in the magazine. I went back to ready the aircraft and it still showed no tanks or buoys available. I opened two other scenarios and they did the same. I test the scenarios with the original database and the just recently updated database. No difference. I tried adding every variation of magazines to the ship regardless of class or type. nothing. No drop tanks or sonobuoys appear available in the aircraft ready module though the magazines show the components in the magazines.

sigs10 -> RE: Helicopter Magazine on Surface Ships (1/24/2020 1:50:45 AM)

Addendum: I also tested out on Ticonderoga, Spruance, and Perry-class ships.

michaelm75au -> RE: Helicopter Magazine on Surface Ships (1/24/2020 2:23:41 AM)

The magazine is there but it is not showing the contents. If you look at the 'Loadout details' in lower corner in Airops, it shows that there are items in the magazine.
It is showing okay in the test build.

michaelm75au -> RE: Helicopter Magazine on Surface Ships (1/24/2020 2:27:23 AM)

I have loaded up some other scenarios and the magazine can be expanded to show the items.
Strange.
Anyone else seeing this who can post a save?

michaelm75au -> RE: Helicopter Magazine on Surface Ships (1/24/2020 2:32:42 AM)

BTW aren't sonobouys (and also drop tanks) free as in they are not stored in the magazine, but are available as part of the loadout?

Rory Noonan -> RE: Helicopter Magazine on Surface Ships (1/24/2020 11:14:11 AM)

Yes, drop tanks, sonobouys and gun ammo are treated as infinite resources by the loadout logic.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI