Fixed the scenario Tanker Wars 2017 - Who manages the Community pack? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Mods and Scenarios

TheCabal -> Fixed the scenario Tanker Wars 2017 - Who manages the Community pack? (1/19/2020 9:18:13 PM)

Hello folks!

I fixed the "Tanker Wars 2017" scenario which is available in the community pack (got it via steam). I uploaded the fixed scenario which you can find below.

Fix: 2 of 4 LCS should have 2x 4 NSM's with it's greater range instead of 2x 4 Hellfire II's.

Now, how can I let it be included in the community pack? [:)]

EDIT: Found... New scenario pack releases

Greetings,
Cabal

magi -> RE: Fixed the scenario Tanker Wars 2017 - Who manages the Community pack? (1/19/2020 11:24:24 PM)

thank you... im getting this....

should there be an ini file with this..?. i dont see it.....

TheCabal -> RE: Fixed the scenario Tanker Wars 2017 - Who manages the Community pack? (1/20/2020 10:18:36 AM)

Hi,

it's only the scenario file which I like to be replaced in the community pack but didn't now how to proceed with this... I contacted the one who manages it and for now, the fixed one is uploaded here in this thread for now.

magi -> RE: Fixed the scenario Tanker Wars 2017 - Who manages the Community pack? (1/20/2020 7:34:48 PM)

okdokie...
you should also post this in...(scenarios ready for community pack)... which is near the top of this page....
i believe you should also include the ini file.. to avoid confusion.... for simple guys like me....

TheCabal -> RE: Fixed the scenario Tanker Wars 2017 - Who manages the Community pack? (1/20/2020 7:45:08 PM)

Can you explain to me what the *.ini file is there for since I only fixed the scenario file in the editor? :) Thx! (And will do!)

michaelm75au -> RE: Fixed the scenario Tanker Wars 2017 - Who manages the Community pack? (1/20/2020 8:29:32 PM)

The INI contains any difference in scenario units between the base DB entry and the defined units. Its primary use is for when you migrate the scenario to the latest DB version so it can apply any user updates to the unit scenario data.
[eg modifying sensors, weapons, etc]

TheCabal -> RE: Fixed the scenario Tanker Wars 2017 - Who manages the Community pack? (1/21/2020 6:44:52 AM)

Oh... I'm still confused about what to do now. I used the scenario editor to replace the weaponry with what 2 units were supposed to have. Now, after editing the scenario file in the editor.. what do I need to do with the *.ini file? Please help me make it right.

magi -> RE: Fixed the scenario Tanker Wars 2017 - Who manages the Community pack? (1/21/2020 10:05:10 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: TheCabal

Oh... I'm still confused about what to do now. I used the scenario editor to replace the weaponry with what 2 units were supposed to have. Now, after editing the scenario file in the editor.. what do I need to do with the *.ini file? Please help me make it right.

your scenario has two files associated with it....
Tanker Wars, 2017.ini
Tanker Wars, 2017.scen

i am just suggesting you make sure they are both included with your updated scenario....

michaelm75au -> RE: Fixed the scenario Tanker Wars 2017 - Who manages the Community pack? (1/22/2020 4:41:55 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: TheCabal

I would suggest exporting a new INI. [SBR->Generate delta template]

Kushan04 -> RE: Fixed the scenario Tanker Wars 2017 - Who manages the Community pack? (1/30/2020 3:49:51 AM)

Thanks Cabal. Have it added for the next update.

best place to post new and updated scenarios is this thread: HERE

TheCabal -> RE: Fixed the scenario Tanker Wars 2017 - Who manages the Community pack? (1/30/2020 10:51:05 AM)

Thanks mate! Didn't have the time to do this! :(

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
2.050781E-02