No topic-based help system installed (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> Tech Support

hapshott -> No topic-based help system installed (12/25/2019 4:30:10 PM)

Hello,

I have an error message as described in the topic. I'm using windows 10, beta 1.23.04.

It happens when I press on a stack and then on the Napoleon picture which shows up in the "selected Unit" part.

I can press ok and the game continues. So it seems not to be a big deal.

Is this a known issue?

Best regards,

Hapshott

hapshott -> RE: No topic-based help system installed (12/25/2019 4:48:04 PM)

Just an update. It only happens the first time I press on a stack. In the "selected unit"part. For example in Piedmont when reading in the default setup in the classic campaign 1805"". If I press on the napoleon picture in the "selected unit" part the error occurs. I have made a screenshot and uploaded it. The link is below

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iwrthv98gvro9pt/example.JPG?dl=0

If I first press select napoleon and then press on the picture it works correctly."

Best regards,

Hapshott

pzgndr -> RE: No topic-based help system installed (12/25/2019 7:40:51 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: hapshott
Is this a known issue?

Can't say it is? LOL. I did take a look. If you click the assigned leader pic for a selected unit, I see you get the error but really nothing should happen. If you select the leader counter itself and then click the pic, it links you to the help file. But doesn't automatically go to the Historical Figures section. Nor does the index go to the Historical Figures section. I shall make a note to add some fixes. Easy ones, I like those...

hapshott -> RE: No topic-based help system installed (12/27/2019 4:48:59 PM)

Hello Pzgndr,

Thanks for looking into this. Also thanks for updating and support this game [&o]

Best regards,

Hapshott

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI