Small visual issue ? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> WarPlan >> War Plan: Tech Support

Splatsch -> Small visual issue ? (12/12/2019 10:25:26 AM)

Hi!
I just purchased the game and began to play it, but I noticed something that I don't know if it's "normal" (or just on my computer).

When you move a unit and that there are still movement points for it after this move, when you click on the destination hex and that the unit goes in it, it's like if the unit was unselected a very brief instant and so the grey overlay isn't here anymore a very brief time, making the map lot lighter, and then the unit is "selected" again, with the movement grey overlay on map again.
It's very quick but this makes like a a small "flash" due to the difference between the normal map and the grey map with the movement overlay on top of it.
In short, it looks like that when the unit moves, it is briefly unselected when reaching destination, and is almost immediately selected again to enable to move it again since it still has movement points. And this induce a kind of very short visual violent light contrast.

There isn't the issue when you move a unit using all its remaining movements points, because when it reaches destination, the unit is automatically unselected.

I hope I was understandable, it's hard to explain.
It's "minor" of course, but I still find this annoying because it's not "visually comfortable" (don't know how to better say this).

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Small visual issue ? (12/12/2019 2:48:11 PM)

I'll take a look. Be sure to update. This after noon v100004 should be out.

Also put you pc specs here

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Small visual issue ? (12/12/2019 11:39:50 PM)

I noticed it is only land units. I dont remember that there before

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Small visual issue ? (12/12/2019 11:40:34 PM)

I guess it must have been since I am in v4 and you are not.

Splatsch -> RE: Small visual issue ? (12/13/2019 11:27:06 AM)

I'll try v4 as soon as it's available, and tell you if the issue is still there. (I was at v1.00.03.01)

My specs :
Windows 7 64-bit
Intel Core i5 2300 @ 2.80GHz
12,0 Go Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 665MHz
1535MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 440
Screen resolution 1920x1080

Thanks for your answers :)

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Small visual issue ? (12/13/2019 2:33:39 PM)

This has been here since the start. I looked at one of the 1st videos and it was there.

I will see what I can do.

Splatsch -> RE: Small visual issue ? (12/13/2019 3:57:27 PM)

Thank you very much, I really appreciate that you'll try to find a solution :)

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Small visual issue ? (12/14/2019 2:04:46 AM)

It is fixed but will be v5 update

Splatsch -> RE: Small visual issue ? (12/14/2019 9:16:45 AM)

Awesome ! Thank you very much !
No problem, take the time needed :)

Novaliz -> RE: Small visual issue ? (12/14/2019 11:07:49 AM)

Today I have bought the game but the UI is so small on my 4k monitor. Why does the game doesnt scale right? It is very annoying! :(

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Small visual issue ? (12/14/2019 2:09:31 PM)

The scaling is a new option in v4 eich should be out this monday

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Small visual issue ? (12/14/2019 2:10:00 PM)

Will you be able to set up the scaling for the game to the options menu for the bracket keys during the game

Novaliz -> RE: Small visual issue ? (12/14/2019 2:29:55 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Alvaro Sousa

Will you be able to set up the scaling for the game to the options menu for the bracket keys during the game

Hey, thank you for your answer but I dont understand it. Are you able to change the scaling of the UI with some hotkeys, maybe the "bracket keys"? I have not find any option in the options menue nor the bracket key is working?

Novaliz -> RE: Small visual issue ? (12/14/2019 2:30:44 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Alvaro Sousa

The scaling is a new option in v4 eich should be out this monday

Ah Ok! Thank you!

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Small visual issue ? (12/14/2019 9:00:18 PM)

the "[" and "]" keys will be able to decrease or increase the scaling of the UI.
the map already scales with the zoom.

In the options menu you will be able to increase or decrease the scale also for the UI in game.

The main menu is auto-adjust scale for 4k and 1k screens. When I 1st made this I didn't even think anyone would have 4k screens except for programmers or artist like myself.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI