Some suggestions (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the West

Searry -> Some suggestions (12/10/2019 12:11:30 PM)

Make it so that marine flak cannot attach to any units, cities only, or make them unable to be moved from EF box or the cities where they already are.

Put a minimum on how many fighter units you need to have in the east. If EF box is on, the Luftwaffe can be extremely difficult to beat due to them having the interior lines and being on the defensive(they have no need for droptanks).

Nerf the FW109 tactical bomber versions slightly. These units can easily remove 50% toe from allied divisions if they use the last 2-3 days to ground bomb due to the odd system of how the air war is simulated.

IslandInland -> RE: Some suggestions (12/17/2019 10:49:25 PM)

I agree with everything you have written. Five years ago I felt this game favoured the Axis both on land and in the air and I still do.

Searry -> RE: Some suggestions (12/20/2019 7:35:52 AM)

Yeah, I don't think the current balance is good enough.

rysgame -> RE: Some suggestions (1/19/2020 7:45:39 PM)

Yea playing as axis tends to be very much an AFK playstyle. Form defensive line, end turn, check EF box, refit/put back on the front line as necessary, check defensive line. End turn, lather rinse repeat.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI