Looking for a big difficult Amphibious Scenario (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Mods and Scenarios

morphin -> Looking for a big difficult Amphibious Scenario (11/28/2019 1:26:30 PM)

Hi
I'm looking for a big and difficult Amphibious Scenario

Any Suggestions?

Andy

Excroat3 -> RE: Looking for a big difficult Amphibious Scenario (11/28/2019 4:38:15 PM)

Closest thing I can think of off the top of my head is The Shores of Tripoli (The War That Never Was), 1989 in the community pack. Not sure if all the events and stuff works in CMO, but I played it in C:MANO and had a blast. To summarize the scenario, you've already landed and established a beachhead in Zuwara, Libya, but now you need to support the marines while also sinking a nearby Soviet SAG and taking out a few airfields.

If you have the Chains of War DLC, scenario 7: Okinawa Bound covers a full Chinese amphibious invasion of Okinawa.

morphin -> RE: Looking for a big difficult Amphibious Scenario (11/28/2019 4:40:53 PM)

Thank's

Gunner98 -> RE: Looking for a big difficult Amphibious Scenario (11/28/2019 6:58:06 PM)

Indian Ocean Fury #4 'Gate of Tears' multiple smaller amphibs in a contested area
Mediterranean Fury #1 'Road to Byzantium' from the Soviet side
Northern Fury #24 'Battle Wagons to War, smaller amphib, about a Battalion size, multiple tasks
Northern Fury #25 'Jar Heads on Ice' complex, not necessarily difficult.

magi -> RE: Looking for a big difficult Amphibious Scenario (11/29/2019 3:27:23 AM)

see gunners scenario... Indian Ocean Fury #4 'Gate of Tears'..... its pretty darn good...

apache85 -> RE: Looking for a big difficult Amphibious Scenario (11/29/2019 4:01:13 AM)

It's big and difficult and you can make an amphibious landing if you like:

Sakura Blue, 2018

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI