JTS Modern Wars Campaigns Update Plans (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

rommel222 -> JTS Modern Wars Campaigns Update Plans (11/16/2019 4:33:01 PM)

Greetings to All,
Wargame Design Studios is working on updates for John Tiller's Modern Wars Campaign titles:
https://www.wargamedesignstudio.com/2019/11/16/2019-end-of-year-update-part-one/

Infierno -> RE: JTS Modern Wars Campaigns Update Plans (11/16/2019 6:11:33 PM)

Great news!

Vasquez -> RE: JTS Modern Wars Campaigns Update Plans (11/16/2019 8:32:43 PM)

Do the Gold Versions contain 3D battle views like the Talonsoft and later Matrix Versions?

ringoblood -> RE: JTS Modern Wars Campaigns Update Plans (11/17/2019 8:06:00 PM)

Very Good news, make me giddy.

Josh

Delaware -> RE: JTS Modern Wars Campaigns Update Plans (11/18/2019 1:50:22 PM)

I have to say, being spoiled by the updates done to the Civil War Campaigns series, I am very underwhelmed by the changes to French and Indian War. The awful 3D counters have not been updated. But what do you want for free?

DonCzirr -> RE: JTS Modern Wars Campaigns Update Plans (11/18/2019 2:06:27 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Delaware

I have to say, being spoiled by the updates done to the Civil War Campaigns series, I am very underwhelmed by the changes to French and Indian War. The awful 3D counters have not been updated. But what do you want for free?

Agreed.

I really hope in 2020 that they give the Napoleonic series the full Civil War upgrade treatment rather than what they did with Early American.

Challerain -> RE: JTS Modern Wars Campaigns Update Plans (11/18/2019 4:54:26 PM)

Based on that blog post, it looks like WDS didn't do the updates for Early American games

Strelaoz -> RE: JTS Modern Wars Campaigns Update Plans (11/19/2019 1:49:54 AM)

Thatís correct. WDS donít own the EAW series, though Frank helped with the terrain.

With one programmer and other limited resources weíre limited in what we can assist with. Even the PzC and MC series are dependent on John Tiller for programming, the difference being that WDS volunteered to do all the art and coordination updates. For example, we would have loved to have helped on Squad Battles, but thatís another 16 games to maintain and we start to really impact any new work we have underway if we have too many old titles to support.

David

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.953125E-02