[FIXED] Land Strike Mission Generated Path Bug (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support

duelok11 -> [FIXED] Land Strike Mission Generated Path Bug (11/16/2019 1:29:02 PM)

I recently encountered a bug in which the target point sticks with the IP after several minutes in my strike mission. It will still stick with the IP after several seconds if you try to put all points in place as shown in one of my screenshots. I will also upload the screenshot of my Doctrine & ROE but all of my settings are inherited.

Screenshots:

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Screenshot 3

Screenshot 4

Screenshot 5

Save Game Link:

Save Files

thewood1 -> RE: Land Strike Mission Generated Path Bug (11/16/2019 1:40:43 PM)

I looked at it and couldn't figure it out. But I'll say this, you have one of the best bug reports I have ever seen on these boards.

duelok11 -> RE: Land Strike Mission Generated Path Bug (11/16/2019 1:50:46 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: thewood1

I looked at it and couldn't figure it out. But I'll say this, you have one of the best bug reports I have ever seen on these boards.

Thank you! But what do you mean that you couldn't figure it out? Are you having trouble in reproducing the issue? There is a save 2 in my attachment that takes you to the bug itself. The save 1 is only to show that the strike route is fine in the first parts of the mission.

thewood1 -> RE: Land Strike Mission Generated Path Bug (11/16/2019 1:56:30 PM)

No, I mean I see it happening and don't know why. I see the IP shift and the flight follows it home. Don't know why it shifts. I'll play around with it a little more.

Dimitris -> RE: Land Strike Mission Generated Path Bug (11/21/2019 5:53:34 AM)

All, please have a look here: http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/fb.asp?m=4720590

Dimitris -> RE: Land Strike Mission Generated Path Bug (12/15/2019 2:15:04 PM)

Is this still an issue in the current public version?

duelok11 -> RE: Land Strike Mission Generated Path Bug (12/16/2019 7:15:28 PM)

I will try it later after work. Will update you the soonest.

duelok11 -> RE: Land Strike Mission Generated Path Bug (12/17/2019 5:16:19 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dimitris

Is this still an issue in the current public version?

This is not occurring in the latest open beta build of 1121.3 anymore. We can now close this thread. Thank you for the response and support!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
2.734375E-02