Command: Modern Operations Twitch Preview on November 9th!!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series

Kushan04 -> Command: Modern Operations Twitch Preview on November 9th!!!! (11/6/2019 7:33:15 PM)

I will be doing a preview stream of Command: Modern Operations this Saturday at 7PM GMT / 2 PM EST / 11 Am PST on the Slitherine Twitch Channel

See you there!

Kushan

pandoraefretum -> RE: Command: Modern Operations Twitch Preview on November 9th!!!! (11/7/2019 12:03:35 AM)

Fab, thanks

mikkey -> RE: Command: Modern Operations Twitch Preview on November 9th!!!! (11/7/2019 10:06:03 PM)

nice, I'm looking forward to the preview stream

DavidRob0 -> RE: Command: Modern Operations Twitch Preview on November 9th!!!! (11/8/2019 1:40:26 AM)

I won't be there unfortunately - that's 0300 for me and I'll be in bed hopefully asleep[:)]

Gunner98 -> RE: Command: Modern Operations Twitch Preview on November 9th!!!! (11/8/2019 9:38:59 AM)

I unfortunately miss it as well - traveling. Looking forward to watching it later though.

Thanks for doing this.

britten -> RE: Command: Modern Operations Twitch Preview on November 9th!!!! (11/9/2019 4:48:20 PM)

I'm ready.

[image]https://i.ibb.co/9bFnchC/yeah.jpg[/image]

Kushan04 -> RE: Command: Modern Operations Twitch Preview on November 9th!!!! (11/9/2019 5:16:49 PM)

I'm all set to go as well [8D].

Only iced tea for me though.

KnightHawk75 -> RE: Command: Modern Operations Twitch Preview on November 9th!!!! (11/9/2019 7:59:15 PM)

Thanks for doing the preview\walk though today.

1nutworld -> RE: Command: Modern Operations Twitch Preview on November 9th!!!! (11/9/2019 8:03:30 PM)

That was incredible. Kushan, I am with you on TacView...I didn't think I would find it useful, especially without FOW ability currently, but from watching the stream just now, I'm sold. That being said....wasn't a fan of the F-14 flying at 900 Kts Airspeed and wings out in low speed setting. But hey, it was still cool to see, especially how the Mig fought off the Missiles, in those Hi-G turns at sea level, that was the clincher!!

Dimitris -> RE: Command: Modern Operations Twitch Preview on November 9th!!!! (11/9/2019 9:20:24 PM)

We had a blast.

mikkey -> RE: Command: Modern Operations Twitch Preview on November 9th!!!! (11/9/2019 9:34:19 PM)

Thanks for interesting stream!

ProdigyofMilitaryPride -> RE: Command: Modern Operations Twitch Preview on November 9th!!!! (11/9/2019 11:24:28 PM)

Fun little stream you did, Kushan! (I was the one who was tomcat_kohbu90)
I can't wait for the follow-up stream!

Kushan04 -> RE: Command: Modern Operations Twitch Preview on November 9th!!!! (11/9/2019 11:38:57 PM)

Thank you to everyone who came and watched today! If you missed it the replay is up on the Slitherine Twitch channel and the first part will be up on my YouTube and Twitch channels on Monday.

quote:

ORIGINAL: 1nutworld

That was incredible. Kushan, I am with you on TacView...I didn't think I would find it useful, especially without FOW ability currently, but from watching the stream just now, I'm sold. That being said....wasn't a fan of the F-14 flying at 900 Kts Airspeed and wings out in low speed setting. But hey, it was still cool to see, especially how the Mig fought off the Missiles, in those Hi-G turns at sea level, that was the clincher!!

It sold me as well. I think TacView meshes can be changed but I don't TacView supports altering them mid flight. Personally I'm willing to accept wings extended for swing wing aircraft. Lack of FOW wasn't as big of deal as I was expecting. If they do add the option to have FOW I hope its an option. I can actually see some uses for wanting to see all sides or if you wanted to set all your units to missions and watch a "movie".

DavidRob0 -> RE: Command: Modern Operations Twitch Preview on November 9th!!!! (11/10/2019 7:07:08 AM)

Watched the re-run of Kushan's stream preview this morning (Sunday).
That is a very interesting interface. Looks very easy to use, and a well chosen scenario to demonstrate it.

The dev team have done an amazing job putting all of that together, along with the new features added as well. BZ people, a real credit to everyone.

Gunner98 -> RE: Command: Modern Operations Twitch Preview on November 9th!!!! (11/10/2019 2:08:31 PM)

Great stream, just watched the recording. Learned a lot about CMO. Cheers

ultradave -> RE: Command: Modern Operations Twitch Preview on November 9th!!!! (11/10/2019 3:02:07 PM)

I'm liking the look of the Stamen terrain as my default. Being partly colorblind, I sometimes struggle to find the red hostile icons in the standard terrain. They don't stand out for me. Against that lighter color Stamen terrain palette they show up clearly. I can see this being my new default. Worth whatever the price will be just for that :-)

Kushan04 -> RE: Command: Modern Operations Twitch Preview on November 9th!!!! (11/10/2019 10:43:36 PM)

One thing that was pointed out to be that might have been unclear from watching yesterday. The TacView window doesn't have to be used full screen. By default its a smaller window so you can watch both the TacView and the main map. I made it full screen for the stream because I thought the TacView window might be hard to see.

Kushan04 -> RE: Command: Modern Operations Twitch Preview on November 9th!!!! (11/11/2019 1:17:00 PM)

Highlights from the stream are now live on my YouTube Channel.

The full stream is also still up on Slitherines Twitch Channel and it can also be found now on the Matrix YouTube Channel

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
2.539063E-02