Failed to Update Game to Resign - Error? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> WarPlan

Cohen_slith -> Failed to Update Game to Resign - Error? (11/1/2019 7:20:32 PM)

Greetings,

I am unable to obliterate (resign) from the pre-hotfix games that I had ongoing in multiplayer.
So I do not know to get rid of them from the list of my ongoing games. (Since there is no point is continueing them with the production lost).

Is it a bug or there are other ways to resign besides the white flag by the game name?

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Failed to Update Game to Resign - Error? (11/1/2019 7:25:47 PM)

Have the opponent also click resign and tell me what happened. It might be on their turn.

Cohen_slith -> RE: Failed to Update Game to Resign - Error? (11/1/2019 7:55:40 PM)

Hmm may try that - though is there any way to send a message to the opponent, whilst it is not my turn?

Cohen_slith -> RE: Failed to Update Game to Resign - Error? (11/1/2019 8:48:42 PM)

Adding to it - it should do good to be able to resign also when it is not my turn.
In case my opponent disappears or so, and does not bother to resign, I'll get stuck with a pending game forever there in my list of games.

Flaviusx -> RE: Failed to Update Game to Resign - Error? (11/1/2019 8:52:53 PM)

Ooops, wrong thread, disregard.

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Failed to Update Game to Resign - Error? (11/1/2019 11:48:50 PM)

The thing is the the system doesn't let a player resign on NOT their turn from what I found. I didn't write it.

There might be a way.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.953125E-02