Modifying the VP differential for a longer game? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865 >> Mods and Scenarios

Rendell001 -> Modifying the VP differential for a longer game? (10/14/2019 2:13:04 AM)

Hi there, I've been looking through the forum and I found the thread dealing with editing the ACW constants file so as to modify the total number of VPs required for victory but of course, that doesn't change the differential of 32 points...

Was this feature ever modified in a later game update or is there simply no way to change this?

Rendell001 -> RE: Modifying the VP differential for a longer game? (12/8/2019 7:56:24 PM)

False alarm... Having set the constants file to 99 vp required to win, I now have plenty of leeway as regards a "Total Victory". Have a game running just now that was a July '61 start with normal economy and Colonel difficulty - I'm now in march of 1864 and the CSA has conquered everything barring the east coast with its massive fortifications. Think I can bag them all before the November 1864 election votes Lincoln out of office...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
4.296875E-02