Playing as one country (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> WarPlan

Majestic12 -> Playing as one country (9/15/2019 6:40:00 AM)

Can we place as one nation and leave the rest to AI? Or can play as one nation like HOI?

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Playing as one country (9/15/2019 3:18:16 PM)

One side or another. It is far less tedious than you think. In some games it takes 7-8 clicks to do an attack. In WarPlan that same attack is 2 clicks. left click attacks, right click defender.

niki_belucci -> RE: Playing as one country (10/21/2019 9:35:41 PM)

Also interested if there are any plans to include "one country" control, e.g. play the UK and leave the rest of the Allies in AI control. I like the "quick-play" aspect of the game and fear a little bit this would be hampered by having to control all the countries in the alliance as it is not only fighting but also production, etc.

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Playing as one country (10/21/2019 9:42:00 PM)

It is on the list of ideas.

TheGreatRadish -> RE: Playing as one country (10/22/2019 7:22:33 PM)

I must say I would like to see this too, it would be a much appreciated feature I think.

ncc1701e -> RE: Playing as one country (10/22/2019 8:27:06 PM)

Can be funny only if the AI is not too stupid... Otherwise, you are playing against your allies and your enemies... [;)]

niki_belucci -> RE: Playing as one country (10/23/2019 9:21:58 AM)

Actually I think the AI will be smart enough (from what I`ve seen/read in previews) and it is even more historical if you can not perfectly align your strategy with the ones of your Allies. Look at all the struggle the alliances on both sides had throughout the war. Having the option to just play one country like in SC WW2 would be a huge plus, not only in terms of accesibility but also in terms of replayability imho

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI