How l9ng to people normally play grand campain? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

jagsdomain -> How l9ng to people normally play grand campain? (8/17/2019 10:38:57 PM)

Just wondered do you play to bitter end or stop in 44?
Just wonder.

jdsrae -> RE: How l9ng to people normally play grand campain? (8/18/2019 12:05:36 AM)

Option 3, to auto victory as that symbolises one side surrendering.
I keep going vs AI sometimes just to see how the late war toys play.
When I get to a pbem Id only go beyond auto victory if it was agreed before starting.

RangerJoe -> RE: How l9ng to people normally play grand campain? (8/18/2019 1:04:23 AM)

If you want to learn more, go beyond auto victory. If you are playing against the AI and want to perfect your early game, restart often until you are mostly satisfied. Then save the game somewhere else, continue on to mid-game and restart from your save point as often as needed.

jagsdomain -> RE: How l9ng to people normally play grand campain? (8/18/2019 3:19:06 AM)

Thats a great point. Thebgsne is so big its hard to know were to stop and start. Thing I will go with your plane.

HansBolter -> RE: How l9ng to people normally play grand campain? (8/18/2019 8:23:09 AM)

My current game is at January 21, 1946 and I will be playing it to the end date of March 31, 1946.

Am at the gates of Tokyo.

Yaab -> RE: How l9ng to people normally play grand campain? (8/18/2019 8:32:43 AM)

From the halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tokyo Bay...

obvert -> RE: How l9ng to people normally play grand campain? (8/18/2019 10:00:46 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jagsdomain

Just wondered do you play to bitter end or stop in 44?
Just wonder.

Have a look at some AARs. There are quite a few recent ones that have reached 45-46. You can also find the start dates of the AARs and see how long that actually took to complete.

Its a good conversation to have if you're considering PBEM, deciding before the game begins whether you're interested in continuing should an auto-victory VP total be reached y either side prior to 45-46.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI