Ki-115a Tsurugi (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Scenario Design and Modding

Mandai -> Ki-115a Tsurugi (8/3/2019 4:16:35 AM)

Ki-115 Tsurugi, together with its naval counterpart - Toka are kamikaze planes.

In the stock scenario 1 and also the updated scenario 101, both are being researched at the start of the grand campaign. Kamikaze was a attempt to turn the tide, not when war was started.

It is unlikely that Ki-115 (31 damaged R&D at Hachinobe) and Toka (2 fully repaired R&D at Yokohama) will be retained for research by japanese player.

Other than changing these to A6M3 Zero and/or Ki-44 Tojos, I would like to hear if there are any other suggestions.

Alfred -> RE: Ki-115a Tsurugi (8/3/2019 6:12:45 AM)

Those factories are there specifically for the AI, not for human players.  Japanese players who claim to not be trying to exploit game mechanics and to be operating within realistic options should not alter those factories.  Even doing nothing provides them with an unhistorical advantage as it is.

Alfred

HansBolter -> RE: Ki-115a Tsurugi (8/3/2019 10:16:04 AM)

My Ironman games is in id January of '46 and I have been facing both of those airframes.

Neither has had much of an impact.

I have a habit of engaging in word play based on "sounds like", "reminds me of" and "can easily be bastardized into" themes and have taken to referring to the Tokas as Tokamaks....since after all they are...you know....collider planes....

Rising-Sun -> RE: Ki-115a Tsurugi (8/3/2019 11:52:56 AM)

Yeah I was wondering that myself too.

rustysi -> RE: Ki-115a Tsurugi (8/3/2019 4:34:00 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Alfred

Those factories are there specifically for the AI, not for human players. Japanese players who claim to not be trying to exploit game mechanics and to be operating within realistic options should not alter those factories. Even doing nothing provides them with an unhistorical advantage as it is.

Alfred

Hmmm, something to consider. I got rid of the Toka at the start of my current game, but kept the 115. Even added a 115 site. Maybe I should get rid of both until later?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
2.099609E-02