How to install mods into Steam version? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe

Akmatov -> How to install mods into Steam version? (8/1/2019 10:21:26 PM)

Lots of interesting mods and scenarios here. I have the Steam version and no idea how to install them.

demyansk -> RE: How to install mods into Steam version? (8/1/2019 11:57:38 PM)

Someone help out, I think a thread exists?

Hairog -> RE: How to install mods into Steam version? (8/2/2019 2:21:52 AM)

I think this is it...

HERE

Hubert Cater -> RE: How to install mods into Steam version? (8/2/2019 2:03:16 PM)

Thanks Harry and that link is more for those that are designing mods in terms of how to properly structure them which might be confusing if you just want to install a graphical mod or customized campaign.

1) If there is a customized campaign you wish to play, after you download it and decompress it, simply place it in the following folder on your end:

Users\<username>\Documents\My Games\Strategic Command WWII - War in Europe\Campaigns\

The customized campaign should now appear in your list of campaigns when selecting a campaign to play in game.

2) If there is a customized graphical mod you wish to install, place it in this folder instead:

Users\<username>\Documents\My Games\Strategic Command WWII - War in Europe\Mods\

You'll then need to launch the game, select SETTINGS->MODS and then turn on or off the graphical mod by clicking on the check box to the right of the mod name in the list of the MODS screen.

Hope this helps,
Hubert

Akmatov -> RE: How to install mods into Steam version? (8/2/2019 3:29:03 PM)

Many thx guys, the fast response was great. And Hubert Cater, no surprise there, nailed it. This is exactly what I think I need. [:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI