Achtung Panzer! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

sPzAbt653 -> Achtung Panzer! (6/30/2019 5:23:33 PM)

I have used this site in the past to read interesting stuff about Panzers, but lately whenever I go there and click on a link to Panzer Type, it only brings up a blank page. I was wondering if anybody here knew anything about it.

http://www.achtungpanzer.com/panzer-profiles-1917-1945

Lobster -> RE: Achtung Panzer! (6/30/2019 8:24:27 PM)

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)

The 500 Internal Server Error is a very general HTTP status code that means something has gone wrong on the website's server, but the server could not be more specific on what the exact problem is.

Methinks someone stopped maintaining it.

MrsWargamer -> RE: Achtung Panzer! (6/30/2019 8:31:07 PM)

It appears that some elements are linked with Arm Chair General, and that site is now no longer what it once was. The links might be faulty, or where they were linked to might have evolved.

I'd suggest checking out of the current Armchair General site has the content still.

sPzAbt653 -> RE: Achtung Panzer! (7/2/2019 1:21:20 AM)

quote:

I'd suggest checking out of the current Armchair General site has the content still.

Thanks ... I went there and poked around a bit but didn't see anything of interest. They have a link back to Achtung Panzer! Their 'Contact Us' requires me to join up and I'm not that interested. Probably all data is available on Wiki or Tanks-Encyclopedia anyway.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI