Some spreadsheets of all the a/c and ships involved in the Pacific War (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV >> Mods and Scenarios

larryfulkerson -> Some spreadsheets of all the a/c and ships involved in the Pacific War (6/15/2019 2:56:46 PM)

Hey you guys, as part of my explorations around the WiTPTracker program I found a way to do a CVS dump of various topics about the status of your game and as part of the output was a file called Ship_Classes.csv and I converted it to an xls file so that we could use it in a spreadsheet and I've discovered that it's got a boat-load of data about each ship from both sides all nations included, and it's only about 405KB big. I'm going to attach it to the next post below so you guys can take a look around and see if it's helpful in any way.

[image]local://upfiles/16287/192AA89705564624BCAF63C2A8D3E471.jpg[/image]

larryfulkerson -> RE: A spreadsheet of all the ships involved in the Pacific War (6/15/2019 2:57:32 PM)

Here's the aforementioned XLS file for the ships of the pacific war:

Lobster -> RE: A spreadsheet of all the ships involved in the Pacific War (6/15/2019 3:17:26 PM)

Whoa, dude. [8D]

larryfulkerson -> RE: A spreadsheet of all the ships involved in the Pacific War (6/15/2019 3:18:47 PM)

I found a way to do a spreadsheet of all my Japanese squadrons and what their situation is now in the game. All of them. I'll have to see if I can't get a list of the Allied aircraft squadrons somehow. Watch this space. I've attached the Jap squadrons list below, but it's named wrong. It's name is airgroups.zip and I should have named it JapAirGroups.zip instead. Do that for me will you?

larryfulkerson -> RE: A spreadsheet of all the ships involved in the Pacific War (6/15/2019 3:24:15 PM)

Here's the Allied squadrons as of 8Dec41

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI