RE: Northern Inferno - Opening Moves (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> After Action Report

MikeJ19 -> RE: Northern Inferno - Opening Moves (5/4/2019 9:22:51 PM)

CV60,

Thanks for the hints! If I understand correctly, stealth is important.

Also, thanks for the insight on modern naval combat. I'm starting to learn and understand more of it!

Have a good day,

CV60 -> RE: Northern Inferno - Opening Moves (5/4/2019 9:45:43 PM)

quote:

CV60,

Thanks for the hints! If I understand correctly, stealth is important.

Also, thanks for the insight on modern naval combat. I'm starting to learn and understand more of it!

Have a good day,

No problem. One other thought: ASW stands for "Awfully Slow Warfare." Some of the of AARs of "Goblin on the Doorstep" go sideways because the player tries to make things happen too quickly, ie, they get bored. Kind of like your five year old on the family vacation who keeps asking from the back of the car "are we there yet?" Don't be that kid. Develop a plan to sanitize a corridor to get the SSBN to where it needs to go and stick to the plan.....

OldSarge -> RE: Northern Inferno - Opening Moves (5/5/2019 5:40:37 PM)

It has been a couple of years (and version updates and new features) since I last played Goblins. Formerly, you had to uManage the Revenge to prevent cavitation but now there is a checkbox on the throttle dialog that can be set to avoid cavitation. Probably should be useful. [8D]

This is a marathon and not a sprint, but should prove fun and suspenseful.

Happy hunting!

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI