Next DLC? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series

lumiere -> Next DLC? (4/27/2019 4:57:20 PM)

Let's anticipate what next DLC will be.

Most Prospective:
"Good Morning, Vietnam" (Vietnam, You will find "the last gunfighter"F-8E is worthful)

"One Hundred Days" (Falklands, Hermes vs. 25 de Mayo)

"Air Warfare in the Missile Age" (late 1950s - 2020+ Air combat scenarios)

Hope:
"The Forgotten War"
Hypothetical 2nd Korean War in 1960s-2020s based on Vietnam, Gulf, and Iraq war.
you have to repulse American Imperialist's F-15 by MiG-17, or
defend South Korean/Japanese bases with PAC-2 missile from Scud strike.
Trump vs. Kim's nuclear duel is of course included.

"Where are the Carriers" (focusd on carrier ops in 1940s-)

"Krasnaya Zvezda" (focused on eastern weapons, for western player-it's you and me!)

"Red Storm Rising" (with preface by Jack Ryan Enterprises, Ltd)

EDIT: "Ey Iran!" (Iran from Shah, Iran-Iraq war, to hypothetical 3rd Persian Gulf War)

Joke:
Nuclear warfares from beginning to the end (of the world). After playing, you will be gloomy.

Age of Laser and Railgun.

You will fire ASAT to enemy satellite for multiple scenarios.

WWI (Red Baron, Jutland... where is "Modern"? yeah, it is much modern than fighting sail...)

Rory Noonan -> RE: Next DLC? (4/27/2019 9:38:27 PM)

Have you been reading my diary?

lumiere -> RE: Next DLC? (4/28/2019 12:28:12 AM)

This one and This one? To tell the truth, I didn't know that Northern Fury is such a huge project...

Gunner98 -> RE: Next DLC? (4/28/2019 1:13:00 AM)

Northern Fury won't be a DLC. It's just me building scenarios to tell a story. A big story so a lot of scenarios, but their free to the community. The story is the end game.

B

Andrea G -> RE: Next DLC? (4/28/2019 10:06:52 AM)

I would REALLY like a huge DLC dedicated to WWII like "Command at Sea" and "Harpoon" in the old Clash of Arms days.[;)]

AKar -> RE: Next DLC? (4/28/2019 4:36:07 PM)

Vietnam would be cool, even as a large stand-alone thingie.

Other than that, I wish there would be some more... naval stuff in the pipeline some time in the future. Battle groups, submarines, coastal crafts, oh my. That sort of stuff.

HalfLifeExpert -> RE: Next DLC? (4/28/2019 5:48:49 PM)

I'm kind of hoping for India-Pakistan, both historical and hypothetical scenarios.

gregb41352 -> RE: Next DLC? (4/28/2019 8:57:57 PM)

The Suez Crisis.

Dysta -> RE: Next DLC? (4/29/2019 3:01:10 AM)

After reading this report, I am more inclined and interested in massive nuclear exchange kind of holocaust, and was indeed worried US intelligence before:

https://media.defense.gov/2017/Apr/07/2001728509/-1/-1/0/B_0058_PAULSEN_ROLE_NUCLEAR_WEAPONS.PDF

The fall of USSR turns south and hot because none of the satellite states give up their nuclear arsenals and decide to turn against each other. I call that campaign the Nuclear Civil War (1991). Presuming Soviets did stationed some ICBMs, IRBMs (even INF is in effect) and tactical warheads for bombers to all of those countries.

stilesw -> RE: Next DLC? (4/29/2019 5:46:08 PM)

Dysta,

Thank you for this reference. I've added it to CMANO's unofficial Dropbox reference library.

As always, any forum member can have access to this Dropbox resource. Just PM me with your email address.

-Wayne Stiles

fatgreta1066 -> RE: Next DLC? (4/29/2019 8:12:29 PM)

Based on the number of units added to the DB in the last year or so from the Vietnam era I keep waiting for a big one about that conflict. That would be excellent.

lumiere -> RE: Next DLC? (5/5/2019 11:48:39 PM)

I forgot Command Live series... Korean missile crisis and Black Gold Blitz is what I was thinking of.

Gunner98 -> RE: Next DLC? (5/5/2019 11:57:42 PM)

quote:

Command Live

The Command Live are a little harder to predict. They're supposed to be scenarios pulled from the headlines, something that is looming or could happen.

Turn around time is also quick weeks not months.

The full up campaign DLCs (I think) are much more deliberate and planned out.

B

goldfinger35 -> RE: Next DLC? (5/6/2019 4:41:33 PM)

Vietnam gets my vote. I prefer large realistic conflicts (over hypothetical ones). Plus if it had dynamic campaign…

sven6345789 -> RE: Next DLC? (5/7/2019 11:31:45 AM)

Vietnam would be nice.

Rolling Thunder from Airforce an Navy Point of view.

one or 2 Linebacker scenarios ( minelaying comes to mind)

Linebacker 2 with a BIG B 52 raid

Maybe one or 2 Scenarios regarding air operations over South Vietnam ( would be mostly coordination and effective use of assets, since resistance is rather low. No fighters, no SAMs).

Maybe a Heli-Scenario with troop insertion and gunship support.

Riverine Combat operations.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI