Shipboard aircraft ASW Missions (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Scenario Design and Modding

jmolyson -> Shipboard aircraft ASW Missions (2/17/2019 6:26:38 PM)

When I assign aircraft embarked on ships (carrier torpedo squadrons, cruiser floatplanes, etc) to ASW, do I need to specify the mission area?

btd64 -> RE: Shipboard aircraft ASW Missions (2/17/2019 7:00:26 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jmolyson

When I assign aircraft embarked on ships (carrier torpedo squadrons, cruiser floatplanes, etc) to ASW, do I need to specify the mission area?

You can set range and altitude. If you wish to set a squadron for ASW I would train them for ASW first....GP

rustysi -> RE: Shipboard aircraft ASW Missions (2/20/2019 11:08:05 PM)

quote:

do I need to specify the mission area?

No.

LargeSlowTarget -> RE: Shipboard aircraft ASW Missions (2/21/2019 1:47:55 PM)

@jmolyson: I'm not the forum police, but my German sense of order forces me to suggest that since your questions are basic gameplay questions and not "Scenario Design and Modding" related, you may want to post your future questions on the general i.e. main forum and not here.

People on the forum are very helpful and as you see you will receive answers to your questions in this sub-forum, but many players only play stock scenarios and do not frequent this sub-forum - so posting on the "correct" forum may result in an even higher responsiveness.

Alfred -> RE: Shipboard aircraft ASW Missions (2/21/2019 2:30:40 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: LargeSlowTarget

@jmolyson: I'm not the forum police, but my German sense of order forces me to suggest that since your questions are basic gameplay questions and not "Scenario Design and Modding" related, you may want to post your future questions on the general i.e. main forum and not here.

People on the forum are very helpful and as you see you will receive answers to your questions in this sub-forum, but many players only play stock scenarios and do not frequent this sub-forum - so posting on the "correct" forum may result in an even higher responsiveness.

In addition to the correct observation made by LargeSlowTarget, posting in the correct forum makes subsequent searching and retrieval of threads much easier.

Alfred

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
2.441406E-02