Fall Weiss Campaign Game (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe

demyansk -> Fall Weiss Campaign Game (2/7/2019 11:34:51 PM)

I started this campaign from the scenario list. Can someone direct me to posts that might talk about this scenario start and what's different than the others? I am thinking, not at my computer, is it fall Weiss 2 or something?

budd -> RE: Fall Weiss Campaign Game (2/8/2019 12:19:19 AM)

Here's the links to all the campaigns, should be some info on them in the links. Hope this is what your looking for.

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4234483

demyansk -> RE: Fall Weiss Campaign Game (2/8/2019 9:17:14 PM)

Perfect Budd, just what I needed, much appreciated, also I this this is the campaign in the game I am playing. However, I didn't install these mods

We're they released as official campaigns?

Kornstalx -> RE: Fall Weiss Campaign Game (2/8/2019 10:29:56 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: demyansk

Perfect Budd, just what I needed, much appreciated, also I this this is the campaign in the game I am playing. However, I didn't install these mods

We're they released as official campaigns?

Are you playing the Steam version? I believe those campaigns are included in the community expansion pack that's a free DLC available on steam. You might have it installed by accident.

demyansk -> RE: Fall Weiss Campaign Game (2/9/2019 1:11:40 AM)

This is probably true, I clicked on my desktop shortcut and I am not sure if Steam was open. I'll check on Saturday. Thanks

crispy131313 -> RE: Fall Weiss Campaign Game (2/11/2019 1:52:42 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: demyansk

I started this campaign from the scenario list. Can someone direct me to posts that might talk about this scenario start and what's different than the others? I am thinking, not at my computer, is it fall Weiss 2 or something?

The biggest change would be the end date is set to May 1945 and victory conditions amended to encourage the Axis to fight to the last man to try to achieve some moral victory. There are also some alt history decisions, new unit structure, emphasis on diplomacy and the economic war against Germany. The final version is included in the v1.16 patch by the developers.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.855469E-02