campaign help PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

crazyivan -> campaign help PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! (6/16/2001 7:17:00 AM)

not meaning to be a pian but this is the thrid post on this topic and no reply. generated campaign. 40 battles 1940-1945 june russians vs 1st slot=finns 2nd slot=hungarians 3rd slot=rumians first battle victory agianst the finns. repaired and upgrade no worry go to next battle,no choice of the three opponents i selected or place were battle takes place just that it was a defend agianst the germans played it through won and the next battle was a advance once agian against the germans still no choice of which country i selected to fight. where did my three opponents go and i thought in a generated campaign you had a choice after each battle to pick the place and foes to fight.the generator seams to have a mind of its own. :( :confused: on the flip side most excellent game dudes most enjoyable and a huge time warper,time just goes and goes playing this game i have been playing this game from day one and also the early one steelpanthers,keep up the good work and many thanks for a top effort. ;)

sven -> (6/16/2001 7:20:00 AM)

I think there may be a bug in the generator that puts you into a long caampaign when you meet a certain enemy on a certain field. The game drags you into the scenario as presented in the long campaign and keeps you there. regards, sven [ June 15, 2001: Message edited by: sven ]

Mikimoto -> (6/16/2001 9:53:00 AM)

Hi Ivan. I play also generated campaigns, and it mantains the three flags/nations that I choosed early. Why dont you try to delete the steel.prf file from the save folder? Perhaps it works (remember to tunning your preferences). :)

john g -> (6/19/2001 5:52:00 AM)

quote:

Originally posted by crazyivan: not meaning to be a pian but this is the thrid post on this topic and no reply. generated campaign. 40 battles 1940-1945 june russians vs 1st slot=finns 2nd slot=hungarians 3rd slot=rumians first battle victory agianst the finns. repaired and upgrade no worry go to next battle,no choice of the three opponents i selected or place were battle takes place just that it was a defend agianst the germans played it through won and the next battle was a advance once agian against the germans still no choice of which country i selected to fight. where did my three opponents go and i thought in a generated campaign you had a choice after each battle to pick the place and foes to fight.the generator seams to have a mind of its own. :( :confused: on the flip side most excellent game dudes most enjoyable and a huge time warper,time just goes and goes playing this game i have been playing this game from day one and also the early one steelpanthers,keep up the good work and many thanks for a top effort. ;)
Are you sure you were loading this as a long campaign each time? If you click on WWII campaign and then load it will put you on a WWII campaign track. That is how my German WWII campaign got started. I wanted a 38-40 long campaign against the Checks, Poles and Norweigans, but sometime in 40 I managed to get into the WWII campaign. Looking at the save data with an editor, it still showed the long campaign start, but I managed to continue on thru 45 as a WWII campaign upgrading on the way from v2.0 to 4.3b. thanks, John.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
2.734375E-02