transport plane (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> WIF School

IBender -> transport plane (12/30/2018 3:47:21 AM)

Am I correct that the picture attached is a transport plane? If that is correct I would assume it can transport a unit? I was unable as the japanese to use this plane to transport a regular infantry corps. In the end I lost the plane from combat...before I could try and have it transport a regular division...which is the other part of my question. Is this a transport plane for division sized units?

Thanks

[image]local://upfiles/48321/1F0D7DFC06EC4A47A1E5599EF9017879.jpg[/image]

paulderynck -> RE: transport plane (12/30/2018 4:08:18 AM)

It is a regular ATR so it can transport non-motorized, non-marine Divs, or any size paratroop, or any size MTN. But the bottom left symbol means it can't be used to paradrop paratroopers.

Centuur -> RE: transport plane (12/30/2018 10:04:12 AM)

Also: be aware that this is a flying boat, so it needs a lake or sea hexside to land it's cargo in.

IBender -> RE: transport plane (12/30/2018 3:13:26 PM)

Thanks that helps.

Joseignacio -> RE: transport plane (1/8/2019 8:40:59 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Centuur

Also: be aware that this is a flying boat, so it needs a lake or sea hexside to land it's cargo in.

Is it? If you say so, then it must be, but the image is not the one as in the cardboard for flying boats...

Courtenay -> RE: transport plane (1/8/2019 12:33:43 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Joseignacio

quote:

Is it? If you say so, then it must be, but the image is not the one as in the cardboard for flying boats...

Blue circle around air-to-sea factor indicates flying boat.

Joseignacio -> RE: transport plane (1/8/2019 1:06:07 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Courtenay

quote:

ORIGINAL: Joseignacio

quote:

Blue circle around air-to-sea factor indicates flying boat.

Yay! So different from cardboard. There was a a blue vertical bar:

https://sites.google.com/site/frenchwifpage/_/rsrc/1472852373513/home/world-in-flames-final-edition/counter-lists/units-descriptions/air-units/UnitDescription-AircraftUnits.jpg

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.757813E-02