Glitch In Force Editor... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV >> Tech Support

MikeKozlowski -> Glitch In Force Editor... (12/28/2018 10:22:52 PM)

Hello Everyone -

Got TOAW IV for Christmas, downloaded it and have had no real problems until I tried to start building a scenario.

I opened up the force editor window, and I can click on the right hand side (weapon and equipment) with no problems. But on the left hand side, the weapon/equipment data won't show up, the color/unit type/unit name/unit size buttons refuse to budge, no matter how I click them. I thought I might have had a problem with my mouse pad, so I installed my wireless mouse, but still no joy. In what possibly be a related issue, I can't change the programmed intelligence of enemy forces in regular scenarios - it's stuck at 'strong' no matter what, though it will let me change the human/computer advantage or disadvantage. Does that have to be changed in the Scenario Editor these days?

Thanks in advance,

Mike

Lobster -> RE: Glitch In Force Editor... (12/29/2018 1:39:07 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: MikeKozlowski

Hello Everyone -

Got TOAW IV for Christmas, downloaded it and have had no real problems until I tried to start building a scenario.

I opened up the force editor window, and I can click on the right hand side (weapon and equipment) with no problems. But on the left hand side, the weapon/equipment data won't show up, the color/unit type/unit name/unit size buttons refuse to budge, no matter how I click them. I thought I might have had a problem with my mouse pad, so I installed my wireless mouse, but still no joy. In what possibly be a related issue, I can't change the programmed intelligence of enemy forces in regular scenarios - it's stuck at 'strong' no matter what, though it will let me change the human/computer advantage or disadvantage. Does that have to be changed in the Scenario Editor these days?

Thanks in advance,

Mike

Add a piece of equipment to a unit first. Otherwise the left side has no function. Also read all of the force editor documentation.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.953125E-02