Screen Resolution (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV >> Tech Support

alexjack -> Screen Resolution (12/26/2018 9:52:48 AM)

I'm thinking of buying this game and so I've been reading up on it here and elsewhere over the last few days. I understand there is a problem with a full screen view and I've seen that there are fixes for the problem but I was wondering if my monitor native resolution of 1920x1080 would show full screen without the need for any fixes. Thanks in advance.

zakblood -> RE: Screen Resolution (12/26/2018 9:58:32 AM)

yes it will work out of the box, like anything, it's a txt line which you just add the native resolution of 1920x1080 to

zakblood -> RE: Screen Resolution (12/26/2018 9:59:05 AM)

so even 4k is supported

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4379197

as per guide

alexjack -> RE: Screen Resolution (12/26/2018 10:49:47 AM)

Ok zakblood. Thanks for your reply.[:)]

Curtis Lemay -> RE: Screen Resolution (12/26/2018 2:50:50 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: alexjack

I'm thinking of buying this game and so I've been reading up on it here and elsewhere over the last few days. I understand there is a problem with a full screen view and I've seen that there are fixes for the problem but I was wondering if my monitor native resolution of 1920x1080 would show full screen without the need for any fixes. Thanks in advance.

What do you mean by "full screen"?

alexjack -> RE: Screen Resolution (12/26/2018 10:43:04 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Curtis Lemay

quote:

That the game graphic covers the whole screen area of the monitor?

Curtis Lemay -> RE: Screen Resolution (12/26/2018 10:53:01 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Curtis Lemay

quote:

That the game graphic covers the whole screen area of the monitor?

Still not clear. By "game graphic" do you just mean the map area, or would that include the window frame (& pull-downs)?

alexjack -> RE: Screen Resolution (12/26/2018 11:06:30 PM)

Ok sorry. Yes including the window frame and pull-downs.

Curtis Lemay -> RE: Screen Resolution (12/26/2018 11:15:24 PM)

quote:

Ok sorry. Yes including the window frame and pull-downs.

OK. Yes, if you maximize the window, it should fill the screen, just as any other maximized window should.

alexjack -> RE: Screen Resolution (12/26/2018 11:38:04 PM)

Ok that's great, thank you.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
2.539063E-02