Italy 43 proficiency bug? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV >> Mods and Scenarios

rocketman71 -> Italy 43 proficiency bug? (11/27/2018 9:57:36 PM)

In one of the first turns, the Allies get reinforcements (British Division, see below) that only has a proficiency of 10%. That seems awfully low and they are near useless in combat. Should they be like that?

[image]local://upfiles/24142/0B618EB71C504EF98F466E76BF1E0404.jpg[/image]

larryfulkerson -> RE: Italy 43 proficiency bug? (11/27/2018 11:20:46 PM)

That sounds way too low to me. After all they are British. Maybe the scenario designer is trying to simulate this unit as having just come out of combat with only cooks and bottle washers for troops. Is there any way to contact the scenario designer for a clarification? You may want to modify this scenario, making your own copy with a different name, and give them a 70% proficiency or so.

Lobster -> RE: Italy 43 proficiency bug? (11/28/2018 3:40:47 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rocketman71

In one of the first turns, the Allies get reinforcements (British Division, see below) that only has a proficiency of 10%. That seems awfully low and they are near useless in combat. Should they be like that?

It's just a mistake. The 50th Northumbrian Infantry Division is a veteran division.

rocketman71 -> RE: Italy 43 proficiency bug? (11/29/2018 3:52:17 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lobster

quote:

ORIGINAL: rocketman71

It's just a mistake. The 50th Northumbrian Infantry Division is a veteran division.

I guess now I have a perfect reason to crack the editor open and finally learn its inner workings. Would be fun to make a scenario some time in the future.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
2.148438E-02