Less victory points when enemy sinks by collision? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

Dili -> Less victory points when enemy sinks by collision? (10/2/2018 4:50:29 PM)

I just have an enemy destroyer sunk by collision it gives 4 points. Another destroyer of same class gets 6 points.

witpqs -> RE: Less victory points when enemy sinks by collision? (10/2/2018 5:02:03 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dili

I just have an enemy destroyer sunk by collision it gives 4 points. Another destroyer of same class gets 6 points.

Dunno. Could it be due to upgrade status?

dave sindel -> RE: Less victory points when enemy sinks by collision? (10/2/2018 5:46:02 PM)

quote:

From the manual in section 17.0

Ships that are lost to marine casualties and other non-combat action (grounding, collision, etc)
score 75% of the standard VP

btd64 -> RE: Less victory points when enemy sinks by collision? (10/2/2018 5:47:58 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: witpqs

quote:

Dunno. Could it be due to upgrade status?

Never seen that before. There has to be a difference between the two ships like witpqs has suggested....GP

btd64 -> RE: Less victory points when enemy sinks by collision? (10/2/2018 5:52:21 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: dave sindel

quote:

From the manual in section 17.0

Ships that are lost to marine casualties and other non-combat action (grounding, collision, etc)
score 75% of the standard VP

Thanks Dave. My manual is in pieces so it's a pain to look through. I don't use the e manual much....GP

Dili -> RE: Less victory points when enemy sinks by collision? (10/2/2018 8:58:38 PM)

Thank you Dave and everyone.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.953125E-02