Vacancy at AWNT (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

wodin -> Vacancy at AWNT (9/20/2018 2:49:43 PM)

AWNT has just said bye to Joe which means we have room for a reviewer who loves digital games,obviously wargames( mainly the beer pretzel type) and all other types of games be it shooters, rpg, puzzle any really.

So if you fancy it or know some budding wants first step along game journalism type then tell us.

We can't offer money but you keep what you review plus you'll gain lots of contacts in industry.

Trail and error has meant we start on temp 6 month thing see if it's all going well.

Email me at j__rimmer@hotmail.com

That's two __

Lobster -> RE: Vacancy at AWNT (9/20/2018 3:23:59 PM)

From the AWNT website: "The box in all its American 2-2-0 glory. The Last Spike is a simple economic game that plays..."

That's actually a 4-4-0 American. You count all the wheels. Just sayin. [;)]

wodin -> RE: Vacancy at AWNT (9/20/2018 6:47:00 PM)

Pleased you read the website! Advice taken on board, however I haven't a clue what you are talking about, for starters def not one of my reviews:) Seconds 4-4-0 etc mean little to me aswell. Now that's not grog like is it!!

Lobster -> RE: Vacancy at AWNT (9/20/2018 8:52:49 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: wodin

Pleased you read the website! Advice taken on board, however I haven't a clue what you are talking about, for starters def not one of my reviews:) Seconds 4-4-0 etc mean little to me aswell. Now that's not grog like is it!!

It's actually a railroad thing. It's one of the links for a review on the Home page. A 4-4-0 American is one of the typical railroad steam engines you would see during the late mid 1800s on U.S. rails.

[image]local://upfiles/45799/8CAD076B05EA4033A53C6BDFF75070A8.jpg[/image]

sullafelix -> RE: Vacancy at AWNT (9/23/2018 9:36:03 PM)

It is something a railroad junkie would know. I know I knew it.

However it is possible the game marked it wrong or it was just a typo.

The very old looking 'Planet' is a 2-2-0, for those who care.

Aurelian -> RE: Vacancy at AWNT (9/23/2018 9:49:04 PM)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4-4-0

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
2.197266E-02