New to the FPRS Game (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Flashpoint Campaigns Series

booboo130 -> New to the FPRS Game (9/4/2018 9:41:37 PM)

Hello,

Just purchased FPRS and am having a blast going through the smaller scenarios. Was wondering if there is a place to get copies of the maps from the game so I can use them as planning maps? Also, is there a listing somewhere of what the various units in the game are? I know what a BTR is but there seem to be various variations of BTRs/BMPs/BMDs, etc. Would be interesting to know what the units are.

Thanks in advance!!

Dan Stueber

budd -> RE: New to the FPRS Game (9/4/2018 11:11:05 PM)

Did you look in the map directory? If i remember right there like .jpg so you can print the game maps out.

CapnDarwin -> RE: New to the FPRS Game (9/4/2018 11:15:40 PM)

Dan, there are a lot of downloadable files including map variants on the Matrix files site. See this thread: http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4339516&mpage=1&key=

CapnDarwin -> RE: New to the FPRS Game (9/4/2018 11:21:46 PM)

Dan, as for understanding units, there is a Sub-Unit Inspector (SUI) that tell some info about each of the platforms in the game. One manual that we are adding to Southern Storm (Next game we are currently working on with an improved Cold Wars game engine) is a Battlefield Primer that would talk to more of the generic unit types and what they can do and also more info on the types and use of various weapons, sensors, and equipment found on the various platforms.

booboo130 -> RE: New to the FPRS Game (9/5/2018 4:03:57 AM)

Thanks everyone!!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.953125E-02