Seeking a German Opponent (Closed) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Opponents Wanted

HardLuckYetAgain -> Seeking a German Opponent (Closed) (7/28/2018 4:39:29 PM)

I am looking for a German player. The game will have an AAR. If you wish to remain anonymous please let me know and I will keep it as such. I will be doing a video commentary on my turns more than likely. I have not decided 100% for sure. I am a NON-historical player & I don't expect you to be a historical player either unless that is how you want to play. If this does not agree with you then this game is not for you.

This game will have the following;

* 41-45 Grand Campaign
* No Alt-CV of any sort.
* No Soviet +1
* No para drops
* No naval invasions prior to June 1942
* Random Weather
* Full blizzard
* Other options are always open to be discussed

Please post to this thread any interest or send me a PM/email stating your desire. I do know a few of you asked me for a game before. Thank you much for looking.

HLYA

***NOTE**** for a less experienced German opponent I will gladly give Mild Blizzard and non-random weather. But please be foreright with your skill if I don't know you.

HardLuckYetAgain -> RE: Seeking a German Opponent (Closed) (7/30/2018 12:20:02 AM)

Thread is closed. I have a German opponent & I am sure he will be doing an AAR to go along with mine too. See everyone soon

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.757813E-02