Can't launch game (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Desert War 1940 - 1942 >> Tech Support

ggarynorman -> Can't launch game (7/27/2018 3:07:24 PM)

Hello,
I have successfully installed both the program and Java. When I click on play, the screen flashes, there is an error beep and nothing happens

any advice would be welcome

zakblood -> RE: Can't launch game (7/27/2018 3:40:30 PM)

welcome to the forum ggarynorman, and sorry again for your issue

a report on your hardware and a screenshot of what's loaded on boot may shed some light on it, as long as you have read other posts in the tech section on the same subject, normally it's either a permissions issue or a anti virus one,...

How to get a DirectX Diagnostic file:

1. click on "START"
2. click "run"
3. type in "dxdiag" and click "OK"
4. check through the tabs and perform all tests
5. click "Save all Information..." and save the text file to a location of your choice

We prefer that DxDiag files be posted as message attachments rather than pasted into the body of the post.

once the report has been made, just attach it to your post with first adding the file to a zip, which is then permitted to attach to the forum

i've posted this here, but tbh you won't be able to do as asked being a new member etc, so please either host the file elsewhere or send me by pm etc and i'll read it and reply and try and sort it for you

this is the only other post on the same subject,

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4495341

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.953125E-02