larryfulkerson -> First TOAW4 Tournament ( Join up thread ) (7/11/2018 2:41:08 PM)
Join the tournament by posting your name in this thread and who your opponent is etc. if you have one. It would be really cool if you could find somebody yourself for this first round.
And the rules:
1. I set the rules. I'll listen to your advice of course, but the decider is me. 2. Play the tournament scenario ten full turns, once for each side, and total the net VP's that each player earned.
3. The winners of each round will play each other, and any un-paired contestant can play Elmer.
4. The scenario for the second and subsequent rounds is a closely held secret, To Be Announced Real Soon Now.
5. Let's start a week from now ( Wednesday 7/18/2018 00:01 ).
6. It's a rule that each player gets 72 hours ( 3 days ) to submit his moves, else he's
awarded 0 VP's and the tournament goes on as him having lost the match.
7. All appeals should be addressed to Tamas K.
8. All games are to be played PBEM.
I've decided on a scenario just to get us started:
Just play the first 10 turns and the most VP's wins.
Play mirror games and total up the VP's.
Edit: I've decided to update this list of pairings when
it gets added to or changed. That way we can know who is
playing who and how their game came out.
Here's a list of the participants so far:
Here's a list of the scenarios we can use:
1922 Greco-Turkish War -- reported as buggy. No supply for the Italian troops.
Franco-Prussian War 1870
Edit: Some of you might want to try out Bob Cross's Cambrai 1917 for
your tournament matches. I'm attaching it here below.