How to restore history of turns in tracker? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support

Edward75 -> How to restore history of turns in tracker? (7/9/2018 12:43:13 PM)

I play in РВЕМ in GC (as Japanese side). Recently, my windows was crashing and whole tracker of game was lost. I have all saved .pws file my Turns. Now tracker sees only my last Turn. I want to restore history of turns in tracker. Is it possible to do something quickly? Or I have to load every turn again, see combat repeat, etc. It is too long.

Chris21wen -> RE: How to restore history of turns in tracker? (7/9/2018 8:36:58 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Edward75

I play in РВЕМ in GC (as Japanese side). Recently, my windows was crashing and whole tracker of game was lost. I have all saved .pws file my Turns. Now tracker sees only my last Turn. I want to restore history of turns in tracker. Is it possible to do something quickly? Or I have to load every turn again, see combat repeat, etc. It is too long.

In the witptracker.properties file change LoadFile=[wpae###] to the earliest pws that you have.
Restart tracker fron new.
Once tracker has loaded select 'multi turn read'
Change the 'look in' location to your normal save location, tick the small all.pws box on the right and press 'Select Diretory'
All existing pws save should now be visible. Tick all you want and read.
Don't forget to change the LoadFile=[wpae###] back to yout normal save file.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI