"1939 World At War" Campaign : "GCGold" & "Assault on Democracy" (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command Classic: Global Conflict

Splatsch -> "1939 World At War" Campaign : "GCGold" & "Assault on Democracy" (4/27/2018 2:12:51 PM)

The campaign "1939 World At War" is available in both "GCGold" and on "Assault on Democracy".
But Which one to choose to play this campaign ?
What are the differences between "GCGold" and "Assault on Democracy" ?

And can you copy a campaign from "GCGold" into "Assault on Democracy" to play it with "Assault on Democracy" without issue ?

Thanks in advance for any help :)

Hubert Cater -> RE: "1939 World At War" Campaign : "GCGold" & "Assault on Democracy" (5/2/2018 12:35:38 AM)

The main difference is that the World at War map in GC Gold is smaller, while the one in Assault on Democracy is a much larger map. Also some newer features in AoD as it is a newer game. Unfortunately you cannot move campaigns around as they would only be compatible with the game they shipped with.

Hope this helps,
Hubert

Splatsch -> RE: "1939 World At War" Campaign : "GCGold" & "Assault on Democracy" (5/2/2018 10:51:24 PM)

That were the main things I needed to know, so yes, it helps a lot [;)]

Thank you very much :)

Sotomonte -> RE: "1939 World At War" Campaign : "GCGold" & "Assault on Democracy" (10/16/2018 4:33:29 PM)

Hello.

I was going to open a thread for this question, but I have seen this one so prefer putin the question here:

In the scenario World at war, in Assault on Democracy: is there any way to declare the war to Belgium or Holland? because is August of 1940 and nothing happens (I was waiting for a event or something) and the only way to attack France is trought the Maginot Line.

Un saludo.

BillRunacre -> RE: "1939 World At War" Campaign : "GCGold" & "Assault on Democracy" (10/16/2018 6:29:58 PM)

Hi Sotomonte

You'll need to go to the War Map and declare war on them.

Although the Germans didn't declare war on everyone they invaded, this prevents players from accidentally moving units into a neutral country when they didn't mean to.

Buena suerte

Bill

Sotomonte -> RE: "1939 World At War" Campaign : "GCGold" & "Assault on Democracy" (10/16/2018 11:09:00 PM)

Thanks a lot!! [;)]

Un saludo.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI