Scrolling the microview map? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV >> Tech Support

Shadrach -> Scrolling the microview map? (1/19/2018 10:54:34 PM)

From the manual:

quote:

The Arrow keys can be used to scroll the map.
Use the <Shift> key along with an arrow key
to scroll the microview mapís locator pane.
Use the <Ctrl> key along with an arrow key
to scroll the microview map.

I can't seem to make this work in the game, or even see how this would be useful - but it might be if I had a chance to see it work.

Any ideas, is it just something that never got implemented?

Meyer1 -> RE: Scrolling the microview map? (1/19/2018 11:29:43 PM)

You have to have the cursor over the mini map AND the map to be scroll able it should be of a size that the entire map do not fit the window. That said, I don't see any difference between shift+arrow and ctrl+arrow while hovering the mini map, and outside of that shift+arrow works exactly like the normal scroll and ctrl+arrow does nothing.

Shadrach -> RE: Scrolling the microview map? (1/20/2018 10:20:13 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Meyer1
You have to have the cursor over the mini map AND the map to be scroll able it should be of a size that the entire map do not fit the window. That said, I don't see any difference between shift+arrow and ctrl+arrow while hovering the mini map, and outside of that shift+arrow works exactly like the normal scroll and ctrl+arrow does nothing.

That's the same I'm seeing. Didn't actually know I could scroll the mini-map just by having the cursor over it, so that's useful at least.
I assume the stuff in the manual just wasn't implemented.

Lobster -> RE: Scrolling the microview map? (1/20/2018 1:25:38 PM)

[:D] This is good. You need to post it as a bug. It works in the editor.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.953125E-02