Soviet Union's emergency reinforcements? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

Yaab -> Soviet Union's emergency reinforcements? (4/29/2017 4:42:23 AM)

Does Soviet Union get emergency reinforcements if Japan decides to attack SU between December 1941 and August 1945? Thanks.

BBfanboy -> RE: Soviet Union's emergency reinforcements? (4/29/2017 7:31:38 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Yaab

Does Soviet Union get emergency reinforcements if Japan decides to attack SU between December 1941 and August 1945? Thanks.

I'm pretty sure they do, but I can't quantify it from memory.
You can work it out yourself easily thusly:
- start a new GC in Head-to-Head mode so you control both sides
- on turn one or two, send recon planes over a soviet base - that will activate Russia
- run several more turns and see what comes in on the Russian side.

I know the navy gets 12 DDs (and one a bit later), and there are about 40 merchant ships. And a plethora of subs.
Russia starts out unprepared with little supply or fuel, inadequate forts, and untrained units. The aircraft are crap against Japanese fighters, but can do a good ground bombing campaign with several months training and some experience. Hit and hop to avoid reprisals.

GetAssista -> RE: Soviet Union's emergency reinforcements? (4/29/2017 9:01:13 AM)

If activation assets (DD/CA, subs and AK/AKL/AM) count as reinforcements then yes. I don't think Russia gets anything extra in stock in terms of LCUs, and am certain that it does not get anything extra in terms of airgroups

Alpha77 -> RE: Soviet Union's emergency reinforcements? (4/29/2017 11:39:52 AM)

Have not seen any in the editor (Allied ones are marked)

Yaab -> RE: Soviet Union's emergency reinforcements? (4/29/2017 5:24:04 PM)

Thanks. Should have been more precise - I meant LCUs only.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI