Dimitris -> Command v1.12 Release Candidate (CURRENT: B936.9) (4/12/2017 8:29:38 AM)
Command v1.12 Release Candidate (Build 936)
Download: Superseded by Build 936.1
To install: Unzip the contents to your existing Command installation folder, answering Yes to any overwrite prompts.
NOTE #1: Backup your existing installation.
NOTE #2: You must have an existing working v1.11 SR7 installation. Unzipping over an older installation is not supported and may have unpredictable results.
NOTE #3: The major new features of the "Chains Of War" DLC are included in this build but disabled. They will be enabled when the DLC is installed.
Build 936 Release Notes (changes/additions since v1.11 SR7 - Build 906.26)
* Two significant tweaks on time acceleration:
- An extra time accel setting, "2x", has been added.
- The sim resolution (ie. pulse timeslice) is now 0.1 sec not only when running at 1-1, but also at 2x and 5x accel.
The practical result should be that the player gets a smoother "acceleration curve" when moving from 1x to 2x and 5x time compression.
* Numerous performance improvements
* Significant improvements to automatic flight plan generator
* Misc tweaks to tanker & bingo calculations
* Lua: Fix manual/desired speed on SetUnit()
* Lua: Enhance EndScenario trigger/action
* Lua: Enhanced "Unit Detected" event trigger
* FIXED: DE Submarine not rising to recharge battery if on plotted course without mission
* FIXED: Diesel subs RTBs when battery empties (with plenty of diesel fuel left)
* Fixed: Air groups not displaying altitude correctly
* Fixed: SH-60 attacking with Hellfires turns away, losing illumination
* Aircraft stand-off adjustments
* FIXED: #11436:  VLAD Sonobouy range cause spacing issues with MPA's with mixed sonobouy loadouts
* FIXED: #11554: ASW-only mines triggered by ships
* FIXED: Startup crash by incorrect date parsing in Arabic locale
* ADDED: #4815: Double-clicking on a weapon rec in 'Add Weapon Record' menu should add it to the magazine
* FIXED: #7795: 552 Edit event action window - Hightlight units list needs to be wide enough to accomodate text or growable
#11338 - Possible missile bug (Ships firing more missiles then necessary)
#11441 - [B906.24] Activation Times and Creating New Mission Issue
#11464 - Modifying a ships magazine weapons records and then cloning causes a crash
* FIXED: Unit Cloning causes corrupted scen saves
* FIXED: Creating new mission and opening Mission Editor does not display times correctly
* Fixed: Crash when selecting speed/alt checkbox for waypoint
#11477 - [B923] Aircraft in Weather Shelters not damaged
#11504 - Add paradrop flag to unit 357
#11454 - CWDB bug - Early British Diesel Subs not recharging batteries
#11501 - Ohio SSGN with DDS
#10795 - MGK-608, MGK-608E (export) & MGK-608M SEVER (Imprv Russian SOSUS)
#10169 - KS-139 Belgorod (Project 09852 submarine)
#11556 - DB3k: Add Krasnopol rounds to Chinese Type 66 and PLZ-05 Artillery
#11555 - DB3k: Fix China Smerch and PHL-03 issue
#11549 - DB3k: Complete UAE Army
#11548 - DB3k: Indian Tu-142MK Retired 2017
#11547 - [DB3k Update] BMD weight is 8 tons
#11538 - Burke 2015 torpedo mags
#10918 - CWDB AIM-9C and Talos H issue
#11540 - Juneau fuel issues
#11528 - Gabriel I -- -Yom Kippur 73 is capable vs Land but has Anti-Air range and PoK
* Includes the latest versions of the DB3000 and CWDB databases. All standalone, tutorial and Northern Inferno scenarios have been tweaked and rebuilt to the current DBs.