Netplay crash convoy attack (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support >> NetPlay Tech Support

celebrindal -> Netplay crash convoy attack (2/5/2017 1:36:13 AM)

Barbarossa scenario, first allied impulse. After destroying the 3 ger convoys I clicked ok (ger) on the results window and crash.

celebrindal -> RE: Netplay crash convoy attack (2/5/2017 1:38:21 AM)

auto save file - ger

Pax25 -> RE: Netplay crash convoy attack (2/5/2017 2:26:58 AM)

Here's the latest autosave I have for "Allied: Naval Movement". We reloaded the game to this point and I tried the same attack with my subs and the search was unsuccessful, so the game proceeded to the next phase, which I believe was Air, where we ran into a second bug (celebrindal was unable to choose to stay in the second air combat), which I will report separately.

celebrindal -> RE: Netplay crash convoy attack (2/5/2017 2:50:02 AM)

Can't pick air stay or abort.

celebrindal -> RE: Netplay crash convoy attack (2/5/2017 2:51:34 AM)

axis side file.

Shannon V. OKeets -> RE: Netplay crash convoy attack (2/7/2017 8:42:49 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: celebrindal

auto save file - ger

This is from your second post in this thread.

Your saved game is from the Phasing Side Choose Naval Combat (NEN = 12749). Pax25's is from the Naval Movement Phase (NEN = 12720). So I can't use these to restore the game and reproduce the problem you had. The Next Entry Numbers (NEN) have to match too. You might still have the Naval Movement autosave?

I am able to use the other files you both sent from the Ground Strike phase (NEN = 12805).

Shannon V. OKeets -> RE: Netplay crash convoy attack (2/19/2017 9:46:16 PM)

I was able to figure out the problem with the Convoys being destroyed and fixed that in a recent version (I am not sure which one[&:]).

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI