USSR mobilization (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe

Bylandt11 -> USSR mobilization (1/31/2017 3:30:25 PM)

In previous SC titles USSR mobilization (war readiness) was influenced by not occupying certain cities or by moving too many units close to the border.

Does anyone know if a similar mechanism exists? And what exactly triggers the mobilization?

BillRunacre -> RE: USSR mobilization (1/31/2017 3:59:21 PM)

Hi

It does, and the details can be found in the Strategy Guides that come with the game, they can be found in the Manuals folder of the game's main installation.

The relevant section is called Axis Units Required in the East.

OxfordGuy3 -> RE: USSR mobilization (1/31/2017 4:23:39 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bill Runacre

Hi

It does, and the details can be found in the Strategy Guides that come with the game, they can be found in the Manuals folder of the game's main installation.

BTW In 1941 before DoWing the USSR I get the warning message about needing more than 4 units within 10 hexes of Poland when I have way in excess of that - is it sending the wrong message out and instead should be displaying one about *too many* Axis units in the East at that time causing the mobilisation of the USSR to rise? Thanks

Bylandt11 -> RE: USSR mobilization (1/31/2017 4:35:45 PM)

Thanks, Bill.

bobarossa -> RE: USSR mobilization (1/31/2017 7:14:52 PM)

It's 10 hexes of Warsaw not Poland, I believe. But you may have meant that.

OxfordGuy3 -> RE: USSR mobilization (1/31/2017 8:49:08 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: bobarossa

It's 10 hexes of Warsaw not Poland, I believe. But you may have meant that.

I certainly have many more than 4 units within 10 hexes of Warsaw in 1942, so don't understand why I'm getting the warning message!

BillRunacre -> RE: USSR mobilization (2/2/2017 3:23:45 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: oxford_guy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bill Runacre

Hi

BTW In 1941 before DoWing the USSR I get the warning message about needing more than 4 units within 10 hexes of Poland when I have way in excess of that - is it sending the wrong message out and instead should be displaying one about *too many* Axis units in the East at that time causing the mobilisation of the USSR to rise? Thanks

I've looked at the message and the good news is that it won't be causing any increased Soviet Mobilization.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
2.539063E-02