Looking for IJ opponent (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted

palioboy2 -> Looking for IJ opponent (1/12/2017 3:17:32 AM)

Hello all I am looking for an IJ opponent for scenario 1 or 2

I have completed almost a whole game vs the AI as the Allies.

This would be my first game against a human opponent and my experience is pretty limited but I think I will put up a decent fight.

It would be ideal if I could find somebody with a little PBEM experience to help me with the technical side. I am pretty computer competent so this shouldn't to much of an issue.

I should be able to churn out at least a turn a day and sometimes more depending on the day, though there will be the odd day I am swamped by work and won't be able to do anything.

I am hoping there is somebody out there interested in putting in the time beating me around the block!

Revthought -> RE: Looking for IJ opponent (1/12/2017 6:57:57 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: palioboy2

Hello all I am looking for an IJ opponent for scenario 1 or 2

I have completed almost a whole game vs the AI as the Allies.

This would be my first game against a human opponent and my experience is pretty limited but I think I will put up a decent fight.

It would be ideal if I could find somebody with a little PBEM experience to help me with the technical side. I am pretty computer competent so this shouldn't to much of an issue.

I should be able to churn out at least a turn a day and sometimes more depending on the day, though there will be the odd day I am swamped by work and won't be able to do anything.

I am hoping there is somebody out there interested in putting in the time beating me around the block!

I am tempted, BUT I just started a new Allied PBEM and given how much of a headache I get every time I read about the Japanese economy (I've never seriously played the Japanese side), I feel like the AI might end up being a better opponent than I am. [:D] However, should I ever take the leap into the IJ side this would probably mean that you and I (since you've only played the AI) would be a good match.

In any case, I've got one too many game commitments at the moment to give you a "yes."

Not to hijack your thread, but I think I am odd. I like the game for its simulation aspects, but I honestly wouldn't care which side I play... if it weren't me being scared of Japan's economy that is...

verdugo94 -> RE: Looking for IJ opponent (1/12/2017 9:57:33 PM)

PM sent

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI