My Xmas E Pipe! (IT BROKE) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

wodin -> My Xmas E Pipe! (IT BROKE) (12/30/2016 10:58:10 AM)

Love my Camo E Pipe! Now of the tobacco!

Currently have Apple Pie e liquid..next will be Banana, Hazelnut and Caramel!

[image]local://upfiles/9005/1D56D1A2F42C4C71B604A4B31B7E9299.jpg[/image]

sullafelix -> RE: My Xmas E Pipe! (12/30/2016 1:54:49 PM)

No offense, but that sounds disgusting.

I have smoked a lot of things, but not an Apple pie.

The other three sound okay, just not the pie.[:D]

bairdlander -> RE: My Xmas E Pipe! (12/30/2016 3:38:22 PM)

Try rich cappucinno.Good flavor.Im down to 5-6 regular smokes a day with the vape use.

Vasquez -> RE: My Xmas E Pipe! (12/30/2016 4:18:50 PM)

Nice. Chassis liquid is my favorite btw.

wodin -> RE: My Xmas E Pipe! (12/30/2016 6:47:20 PM)

Hehe

It's very nice actually..apple and cinnamon

quote:

ORIGINAL: sulla05

No offense, but that sounds disgusting.

I have smoked a lot of things, but not an Apple pie.

The other three sound okay, just not the pie.[:D]

wodin -> RE: My Xmas E Pipe! (12/30/2016 6:48:07 PM)

Cool

I've stopped altogether.

Once I saw this camo pipe I knew it was the Vape for me!

quote:

ORIGINAL: bairdlander

Try rich cappucinno.Good flavor.Im down to 5-6 regular smokes a day with the vape use.

goodwoodrw -> RE: My Xmas E Pipe! (12/30/2016 9:05:44 PM)

Are these pipes designed to assist one to give up smoking or just an alternate form of enjoyment.

Will_L -> RE: My Xmas E Pipe! (12/30/2016 9:10:06 PM)

Didn't even know they made vape pipes.
Not a smoker but,
enjoy your new pipe [:)]

TulliusDetritus -> RE: My Xmas E Pipe! (12/30/2016 9:51:58 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: BASB

Are these pipes designed to assist one to give up smoking or just an alternate form of enjoyment.

Exactly my first thought. 1st january is just around corner. And what happens when the 1st january is approaching? As Mussolini would put it: the time has come for irrevocable decisions [:D]

Trying to give up smoking, Wodin? [sm=00000028.gif]

wodin -> RE: My Xmas E Pipe! (12/30/2016 10:01:54 PM)

To be honest with you vaping as it's called feels just like smoking..plus you get the nicotine..so it's really no bother at all.

Had much worse to kick over the years.

Zap -> RE: My Xmas E Pipe! (12/30/2016 10:22:06 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: wodin

To be honest with you vaping as it's called feels just like smoking..plus you get the nicotine..so it's really no bother at all.

Had much worse to kick over the years.
[/q

Enjoy, great invention! The same good effects of smoking without the "hazardous to your health". Should make everyone happy. Or does it? I heard some rumblings against it. Seriously, can't people enjoy a smoke now that's it's no longer dangerous?

VPaulus -> RE: My Xmas E Pipe! (12/30/2016 10:23:39 PM)

I feel happy that there weren't these kind of e smoking devices when I quit smoking 11/12 years ago.
I've the feeling that I would never had stop smoking. [:D]
I've made a spirometry test a couple of months ago, and the doctor told me that he still could see from the tests, that I was ex-smoker.

Red2112 -> RE: My Xmas E Pipe! (12/30/2016 10:27:50 PM)

I quit two months ago after 35 years of smoking. With no medic help just 4 sessions with two Doctors and 8 others that wanted to quit too, all we did was talk about it and it worked! Its all in your head really, mainly beacuse the addiction will last you for maybe 10 seconds. Its not like other addictions that the urge (addiction) may last hours or dayīs beacuse its more of a physical addiction. If you can get that 10-15 seconds "need" to smoke out of your head, the rest is just saying NO!

To be honest I thought I could never quit but I did!

Think about this, If your in a hospital beacuse for some reason you have to be there for a extended period of time, you just canīt smoke there beacuse your not allowed to, and you donīt so you have no other choice. Then why canīt you do the same somewhere else and for the rest of your life?

All I can say is itīs one of the best things I have done in many years for my self! Besides now I can spend that money on wargames [;)] Thereīs a app for android called "Quit Now", it did and dose me good.

Care!

wodin -> RE: My Xmas E Pipe! (12/30/2016 11:34:17 PM)

I enjoy vaping as they say and it's just an added benefit it makes me healthier as I no longer smoke tobacco!

No more house smelling of smoke, no more yellow walls no more clothes smelling of ciggies! AT the moment there is just a lovely faint apple and cinnamon aroma!

Chickenboy -> RE: My Xmas E Pipe! (12/31/2016 12:10:45 AM)

Good on you, wodin. [8D] Enjoy your new pipe. Now you just need to train the dog to fetch your slippers. A nice martini wouldn't hurt either.

Qwixt -> RE: My Xmas E Pipe! (12/31/2016 12:14:39 AM)

I think it would be funny if there was a pot scented variety.

wodin -> RE: My Xmas E Pipe! (12/31/2016 9:35:20 AM)

There is:)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Qwixt

I think it would be funny if there was a pot scented variety.

wodin -> RE: My Xmas E Pipe! (12/31/2016 9:36:08 AM)

Thanks...yeah good idea..was thinking about getting a smoking jacket and hat!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

Good on you, wodin. [8D] Enjoy your new pipe. Now you just need to train the dog to fetch your slippers. A nice martini wouldn't hurt either.

wodin -> RE: My Xmas E Pipe! (12/31/2016 9:37:37 AM)

Apparently it takes the same amount of time you were smoking for to fully clear your lungs

quote:

ORIGINAL: VPaulus

I feel happy that there weren't these kind of e smoking devices when I quit smoking 11/12 years ago.
I've the feeling that I would never had stop smoking. [:D]
I've made a spirometry test a couple of months ago, and the doctor told me that he still could see from the tests, that I was ex-smoker.

Qwixt -> RE: My Xmas E Pipe! (12/31/2016 2:46:54 PM)

Nicotine, aka tobacco, is a hard habit to kick. I am glad it wasn't around when I quit too because it doesn't sound anywhere near risky enough to force me to quit. With tobacco, I always knew if I kept on doing it that it kill me eventually.

Yogi the Great -> RE: My Xmas E Pipe! (12/31/2016 3:53:13 PM)

Just don't let it explode in your pocket like some of the e-sigs [sm=00000619.gif]

[sm=00000959.gif]

wodin -> RE: My Xmas E Pipe! (1/26/2017 6:24:54 PM)

E Pipe broke:( Well I knew it was taking risk putting my Nans liquid morphine in it..I noticed it was broke once I came back round.

But got refund and bought an Artery Nugget Gold Rush kit in copper! It beats the pipe hands down..love it!

Mine is the copper coloured one. It's tiny aswell..no massive great big thing like alot of them are..easy fits in your palm.

wodin -> RE: My Xmas E Pipe! (1/26/2017 6:25:56 PM)

Sorry forgot the pic..mine is the copper coloured one

[image]local://upfiles/9005/6D4A6075A03A46B0B88490299306CEF1.jpg[/image]

shunwick -> RE: My Xmas E Pipe! (1/28/2017 1:23:48 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: wodin

Sorry forgot the pic..mine is the copper coloured one

[image]local://upfiles/9005/6D4A6075A03A46B0B88490299306CEF1.jpg[/image]

Hmmm... too boxy for my taste.

Best wishes,
Steve

Qwixt -> RE: My Xmas E Pipe! (1/28/2017 3:02:04 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Yogi the Great

Just don't let it explode in your pocket like some of the e-sigs [sm=00000619.gif]

[sm=00000959.gif]

Someone at work was telling me how one exploded (battery?) on a family member and did a lot of damage.

shunwick -> RE: My Xmas E Pipe! (1/28/2017 4:04:41 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Qwixt

quote:

ORIGINAL: Yogi the Great

[sm=00000959.gif]

Someone at work was telling me how one exploded (battery?) on a family member and did a lot of damage.

A basic understanding of battery safety is needed. Hybrid mech mods are inherently dangerous... perfectly safe for those who understand ohm's law and battery safety but can be very dangerous in the hands of beginners.

And this is not exclusive to Ecigs... Never, ever, short circuit a battery. An unprotected battery in your pocket with your keys and some loose change and it's goodbye leg...

Best wishes,
Steve

Zap -> RE: My Xmas E Pipe! (1/29/2017 2:54:22 AM)

There needs to be some improvement on quality concerning pipes and cigarettes. If I'm not mistaken there are not any regulations as to how they should be made or what safety measures need to be taken.

goodwoodrw -> RE: My Xmas E Pipe! (1/29/2017 7:36:57 AM)

Wasn't there a study just concluded in Britain about these devices that come to the conclusion that they are still unhealthy, and still have some cancer creating additives in the stuff smoked in them?

shunwick -> RE: My Xmas E Pipe! (1/29/2017 5:21:05 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Zap

There needs to be some improvement on quality concerning pipes and cigarettes. If I'm not mistaken there are not any regulations as to how they should be made or what safety measures need to be taken.

Ecigs are covered in general by consumer protection laws and specificaly by consumer electronics regulation. In Europe, Article 20 of the Tobacco Products Directive covers Ecigs and in the US the FDA have produced regulations for all Ecig devices. Both the TPD and the FDA regulations have important legislation for consumers although both are primarily designed to protect Big Tobacco and Big Pharma.

Best wishes,
Steve

shunwick -> RE: My Xmas E Pipe! (1/29/2017 5:24:47 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: BASB

Wasn't there a study just concluded in Britain about these devices that come to the conclusion that they are still unhealthy, and still have some cancer creating additives in the stuff smoked in them?

No.

http://scienceblog.cancerresearchuk.org/2016/12/09/the-great-british-vape-off/

Best wishes,
Steve

Page: [1] 2   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
2.734375E-02