Tigers on the Hunt has been updated to version 1.0.51! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Tigers on the Hunt

Daniele -> Tigers on the Hunt has been updated to version 1.0.51! (12/6/2016 1:27:05 PM)

Tigers on the Hunt has received a tremendous upgrade, bringing the game to version 1.0.51!

This version aims to fix several bugs experienced by the players, making the game more realistic than ever!

You can download the update from here

Please take a look at the changelog below:

Change History:

v1.0.51
Bug fixes:
• Russian SU 122 now has HEAT rounds (ISU 122 now does not have HEAT rounds)
• Fixed 1024x768 resolution issue for Log Window being too big as well as the Pop up window was not positioned properly
• When firing with an Ordnance/AFV vs target hex that only has AFV, the Infantry Target Type button will be disabled on the Target Type Dialog
• An AFV was sometimes stuck in a Close Combat/Melee even after Close Combat Segment was over
• Broken+ personnel unit in a Brush Hill hex is cannot be interdicted since Brush is not a clear terrain
• Broken+ personnel unit in a Woods Hill hex is cannot be interdicted as Woods is not a clear terrain
• AI, personnel unit firing with Flame Thrower will not now crash the game
• Un-possessed support weapons/Ordnance do not impact Fog of War, this is big impact to FOW and LOS processing
• Scenarios using Two OBAs will now get associated with Radios support weapon properly
• Selecting Bogged/Mired AFV on a map will not display Start Forward/back and Stop buttons
• AI, Bogged/Mired non-turreted AFV will not try to fire outside of its cowered arc
• When AI places units designed by “Die <= CT”; the placement die rolls will not be displayed in the Log Window
• AI, both Personnel units and AFVs will be now move more aggressively when AI is on attack

• AI, improved AFV pathfinding logic
• AI, both Personnel units and AFVs were sometimes not able to exit a map through Exit Hexes
• AI, a leader can now use Demolition Charge support weapon properly
• AI, a leader can now use Panzerfaust, Panzerschreck and Bazooka LATW support weapons properly
• AI, a broken+ leader sometimes did not rout away
• Fog of War and Line of sight algorithms were updated to better detect blind hexes
• AI now better differentiates between tanks, TD/Assault guns, Mobile Artilleries, Armoured Cars and Half-tracks
• Panzerfaust is now only available from October 1943 and not before
• AI, severely reduced AFV driving back and forth around a VPO
• AI, severely reduced AFV starting and stopping (and not moving) in the same hex
• Scenario Editor, addresses the issue were a unit could not be given an ATTACK Special Command when AI was in Hold Attitude
• For each new day in a campaign, Special ammunition for Ordnance and AFVs will be reset
• Display Fire Range Tool is only enabled for player controlled units and not AI
• Display Rout Tool is only enabled for player controlled units and not AI
• Manual minor updates

New Feature:
• Added APPENDIX C: Terrain Effect Chart dialog into the game/scenario editor under the Help

rico21 -> RE: Tigers on the Hunt has been updated to version 1.0.51! (12/6/2016 1:52:50 PM)

Daniele you're the best of my friends !!!

Thank you.[&o][&o][&o]

UP844 -> RE: Tigers on the Hunt has been updated to version 1.0.51! (12/6/2016 2:25:09 PM)

Great! Thanks a lot! [:)]

aerialphotog -> RE: Tigers on the Hunt has been updated to version 1.0.51! (12/6/2016 10:10:43 PM)

Has a zoom control for this game, been added yet? Waiting for it, disabled vet bad eye sight. Soon as Tigers on the Hunt has zoom, I and many others will purchase this game.

seagles -> RE: Tigers on the Hunt has been updated to version 1.0.51! (12/6/2016 10:29:23 PM)

Yay!

Hailstone -> RE: Tigers on the Hunt has been updated to version 1.0.51! (12/7/2016 10:54:24 PM)

First, I want to thank everybody for their continued support of TotH as it is the best game out there. This update will only add to the passion that's been rekindled from deep nostalgia. I do have a question about the update. Daniel, you listed, "AI better differentiates between tanks/assault guns, Mobile artilleries, armored cars, and halftracks". Can you elaborate a little on this? Thanks and SeeYa!

Peter Fisla -> RE: Tigers on the Hunt has been updated to version 1.0.51! (12/7/2016 11:00:24 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hailstone

First, I want to thank everybody for their continued support of TotH as it is the best game out there. This update will only add to the passion that's been rekindled from deep nostalgia. I do have a question about the update. Daniel, you listed, "AI better differentiates between tanks/assault guns, Mobile artilleries, armored cars, and halftracks". Can you elaborate a little on this? Thanks and SeeYa!

Example: AI will control tanks differently then say half-tracks. Half-tracks will provide more of a support rule and engage the player's units from further back because half-tracks are more vulnerable to the enemy fire. Tanks on the other hand will try to close the distance to player units, tanks will be more aggressive.

Hailstone -> RE: Tigers on the Hunt has been updated to version 1.0.51! (12/8/2016 12:33:32 AM)

Outstanding Peter and thank you!

LeeChard -> RE: Tigers on the Hunt has been updated to version 1.0.51! (12/8/2016 11:41:55 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Peter Fisla

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hailstone

Example: AI will control tanks differently then say half-tracks. Half-tracks will provide more of a support rule and engage the player's units from further back because half-tracks are more vulnerable to the enemy fire. Tanks on the other hand will try to close the distance to player units, tanks will be more aggressive.

Excellent!

t341 -> RE: Tigers on the Hunt has been updated to version 1.0.51! (12/8/2016 10:45:38 PM)

disappointed, the game will not work on my new Dell curved 34" monitor. The game says it will not work with a 3440 X 1440 resolution so I lowered the resolution to one it says it works with...still did not work.

t341 -> RE: Tigers on the Hunt has been updated to version 1.0.51! (12/8/2016 10:48:57 PM)

disappointed, the game and update will not work with my new Dell 34" curved monitor. The game warns that it will not work with my resolution of 3440 X 1440. So i lowered the resolution to one that the game says it will work with..to no avail. It will not work.

Peter Fisla -> RE: Tigers on the Hunt has been updated to version 1.0.51! (12/9/2016 3:28:59 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: hsarnoff

disappointed, the game and update will not work with my new Dell 34" curved monitor. The game warns that it will not work with my resolution of 3440 X 1440. So i lowered the resolution to one that the game says it will work with..to no avail. It will not work.

You can run the game in windowed mode, edit the configuration.ini file using windows notepad (do not use MS word) and change the following:

Windowed=Yes
Sizex=2560
Sizey=1440

then save the changes to the file and run the game.

t341 -> RE: Tigers on the Hunt has been updated to version 1.0.51! (12/9/2016 4:46:52 AM)

DID THAT, the game opened but was unplayable as the screen was missing the top and side. Used the "win 10 Troubleshoot comparability tool and the game is now playable, although the screen is smaller than I would like but thanks for your assistance!

Paullus -> RE: Tigers on the Hunt has been updated to version 1.0.51! (12/9/2016 7:04:06 PM)

What kind of a Graphics card are you using hsarnoff?

t341 -> RE: Tigers on the Hunt has been updated to version 1.0.51! (12/9/2016 7:20:17 PM)

NVIDIA QUADRO K420

Paullus -> RE: Tigers on the Hunt has been updated to version 1.0.51! (12/9/2016 8:05:29 PM)

Have you set the DPI to 100%?

t341 -> RE: Tigers on the Hunt has been updated to version 1.0.51! (12/9/2016 9:37:47 PM)

did it, the game is playable now with only a few minor problems. I have had serious problems with several SLitherine/Matrix games that were never solved and remain unplayable on my system. Not sure if there is a zoom/magnify tool to get a closer look at the counters but am looking forward to playing this amazing simulation,

Thanks so much!!!

Paullus -> RE: Tigers on the Hunt has been updated to version 1.0.51! (12/9/2016 10:00:26 PM)

Great. Nice to know it works. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as we do.

Cheers [:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI