RE: Fall Weiss II - Version 20 - (Ready for Download) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> Scenario Design and Modding

crispy131313 -> RE: Fall Weiss II - Version 20 - (Ready for Download) (9/3/2019 7:19:24 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: GTMOON51

Dropbox version here

C:\Users\glavi\OneDrive\Documents\My Games\Strategic Command WWII - War in Europe\Campaigns\FallWeissDLC\_Fall Weiss II - 20

Now its not listed in mods at all

The highlighted shouldn't be there, when you unzip the dropbox file it should be unzipped into the "Campaigns" Folder directly (italicized for reference)

GTMOON51 -> RE: Fall Weiss II - Version 20 - (Ready for Download) (9/4/2019 11:31:43 PM)

Christy

This does not work for me

ReinerAllen -> RE: Fall Weiss II - Version 20 - (Ready for Download) (9/5/2019 12:54:52 AM)

My friend had the same problem. I told him to copy the entire file and place in your user documents folder ("my games") into the campaign file. Than, copy the .cgn file and paste it outside the campaign folder. I'm not why that works, but now my friend and I play the mod multiplayer.

GTMOON51 -> RE: Fall Weiss II - Version 20 - (Ready for Download) (9/5/2019 7:52:19 AM)

thanks for the help

I must be an idiot because I cant get it to work

crispy131313 -> RE: Fall Weiss II - Version 20 - (Ready for Download) (9/5/2019 1:26:55 PM)

I'll include a *Read Me* with installation instructions when I upload the next version. Which is essentially done, just tinkering a bit.

ArmouredLion -> RE: Fall Weiss II - Version 20 - (Ready for Download) (9/9/2019 5:21:12 PM)

Don't feel bad... I installed it once and now I'm screwing it up and can't figure it out... can anyone diagnosis this monkey's issue?

[image]local://upfiles/52548/940D4F70FE13425EB339EC1FFB97325D.jpg[/image]

crispy131313 -> RE: Fall Weiss II - Version 20 - (Ready for Download) (9/29/2019 4:36:30 AM)

Another update, final changes listed at the bottom. This is a massive update but is ready! I just want get a Read Me file in there for those having issues installing, I'll write that tomorrow and upload once done.

Previous announced changes since 2.0:

- USSR begins with Anti-Tank I
- Removed USSR Anti-Tank Chit
- Tank Divisions will have 10% Demoralization attack value (increased from 0%)
- Fixed German and Soviet NM bonus/penalty upon beginning of Barbarossa
- Amended Anti-Tank base soft/hard attack value to 1.5 (from 1)
- Amended Anti-Tank soft/hard attack value increments from Anti-Tank Research from 1 per level to 0.5 per level
- Increased USA mobilization from Pearl Harbor from 15-20% to 25%-30%
- Added British Empire Reinforcements in Canada upon successful Sealion (Axis control Southern Britain)
- Added scripts for the British Empire Reinforcements to support US attempt to liberate UK
- New UK Decision Event for Operation Sledgehammer or Operation Overlord (will only fire if conditions are met early 43')
- Some amendments to NM events on the Eastern Front around the end of 41'
- Added popup for Sweden (leans to Axis) after receiving military aircraft from Italy
- Fixed Vichy France Joins Axis text
- Variable Decision Event for Vichy France to join the Axis will only occur if UK does not recognize Vichy France
- Removed German chit in Advanced Tanks
- Reduced German Garrisons build limits by 2
- Reduced German Infantry Corps build limits by 1
- Reduced German Infantry Division build limits by 4
- Increased German Infantry Army build limits by 1
- UK will no longer have the opportunity to send Lease Lease to UK if the Turkish Straits were occupied by USSR
- New German Morale penalty to occur once the Allies have established themselves in France, prior to taking Paris
- New German Decision Event to prepare for Soviet winter 42'
- If Moscow is occupied the USSR will transfer additional forces from Siberia
- If Turkey joins the Axis via Turkish Strait Crisis, the USSR will deploy 2 Infantry Corps and 1 Mountain Division near the Turkish border in the Caucasus
- The Maikop Oilfield will be permanently destroyed upon Axis capture
- Italian NM will be penalized by about 15% of starting value upon war entry, to slowly recover over 16 turns After French surrender (updated)
- Soviet NM will be penalized by about 20% of starting value upon war entry, to slowly recover over the first 10 turns of 1942
- Increased Axis oil shortages supply events maximum variable by 1 for effected resources
- Shock Armies have De-entrenchment value of 2
- Soviet Infantry Divisions, Mechanized Divisions, Infantry Corps and Infantry Armies now have the same base stats and upgrades as all other Majors
- Italian Infantry Armies now have the same base stats and upgrades as all other Majors
- USSR Infantry Weapons now max level II
- USSR Infantry Weapons starting value reverted to Level 0
- Mechanized Corps, Tank Corps, Tank Armies, Fighters, Maritime Bombers and Strategic Bombers now have 2 strikes/intercept as base stat
- Overhauled the "Warfare" research categories to remove double strike/intercept automatic upgrade, and included new category Ballistic Warfare.
- Infantry Warfare, Armoured Warfare, Aerial Warfare, Naval Warfare, Ballistic Warfare now increases only the morale bonus of the applicable units by 5% per level. Each category can reach maximum level III.
- Amended the majors warfare categories upon game start to represent each majors strength (i.e. Germany has Armoured Warfare II, Naval Warfare 0, UK has Armoured Warfare 0, Naval Warfare II)
- Added a half strength French Heavy Artillery unit behind the Maginot Line
- New Research category - Tank Production; which increases the build limit of Tank Divisions and Tank Corps by 1 per level
- New Research category - Aircraft Production; which increases the build limit of Fighters and Medium Bombers by 1 per level
- Amended/updated the research category description text in game
- Amended AI research scripts
- Yugoslavia will only have a 50% chance of joining the Axis if surrounded by Axis countries (which is a result of Greece joining the Axis)
- Increased Upgrade Cost of USSR Infantry by 15%
- Amended AI Middle East Unit slightly
- Reduced USSR Mobilization Penalty of France banning the Communist Party to 2-3%
- Amended new Warfare research categories to 75-125 MPP based on importance
- Added a small/moderate NM bonus to USSR units in and adjacent to Leningrad year round if supplies are shipped via decision
- Added Insignia to Finland Decision Event Text
- Soviet HQ and 1st Fighters are now in the Production Que to avoid being disbanded for early MPP
- Fixed a scenario where Portuguese imports to Germany was not working
- Amended Finnish Anti-Tank Decision event so that Finland will receive 1 full strength Anti-Tank rather then 2 half strength
- Added USSR NM helper (1943-44)
- UK (AI) to receive a morale boost after successful D-Day
- Added some limited Allied AI unit scripts if they are far behind objectives in 1944 based on alignment of Moscow, Stalingrad, London and Paris
- Due to lower Infantry Build Limits, and to assist with the German defensive end game, a half strength Infantry Corps at Berlin will deploy anytime after 1943 when the following cities are liberated/held by the Allies - Moscow, Paris, Brussels, Smolensk, Kiev, Riga, Odessa.

NEWEST
- Amended Malta and Crete Supply Scripts (same as developer update)
- Amended USSR Scorch Earth (same as developer update)
- USSR is now non-cooperative (same as developer update)
- Minors are now attachable (same as developer update)
- Amended some guard scripts (Germany, Finland)
- Amended many Decision Event AI Popups so that they will now display in PBEM
- Amended German AI Diplomacy
- UK Reinforcing Greek (Decision Event) will now also effect supply of Alexandria Ports (one time)
- Removed some double popups
- Added some AI National Morale Helper scripts (Germany, USSR, UK)
- Increased Demoralization increment of Strategic Bombers from 5% to 10%
- Added Popup Event to advise if Extended game play was agreed upon or not
- UK and USA will now receive a 10% National Morale boost upon liberation of France
- Amended Attack Values of Tactical and Medium Bombers
- Ground Attack Weapons can now be researched to 5 levels
- All Warfare Categories can now be researched to 5 levels
- Increased France Infantry Warfare to Level 1
- Increased USA Ground Attack Weapons to Level 1
- Increased USSR Ground Attack Weapons to Level 1
- Increased Italy Aerial Warfare to Level 1

crispy131313 -> RE: Fall Weiss II - Version 20 - (Ready for Download) (9/30/2019 3:25:16 AM)

Version 3.7 released

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vtopsafrwym1dcd/FWII%203.7.zip?dl=0

See previous post for full list of changes, installation instructions included.

David Hansen -> RE: Fall Weiss II - Version 20 - (Ready for Download) (9/30/2019 4:00:04 PM)

Thanks to Crispy for the latest version 3.7!

FWIW-after a couple of tries to get 3.7 recognized by WIE....given the above installation issues...I'll share what I did/learned for a successful install.
After d/l the file...BEFORE attempting to extract the mod to the campaign folder...double click on the FWII 3.7 first...now you will see two sub files...Fall Weiss II-WIE 3.7 and Fall Weiss II-WIE 3.7.cgn.
Highlight BOTH of these sub files and THEN extract to the Campaign folder.
This worked for me.

smckechnie -> RE: Fall Weiss II (10/6/2019 2:48:56 PM)

Trying to load this module into strategic command campaigns.

Can't get it to work. I have file in campaigns folder, but it doesn't show up as an option.

I have tried to open it in the editor, but no luck.

Any ideas? I use Steam as the provider. I wonder if that is an issue.

BillRunacre -> RE: Fall Weiss II (10/7/2019 4:24:11 PM)

There are two Campaigns folders, one where the official campaigns are, and the other where the mods go.

They have to be put in here (changing username to the equivalent your side):

C:\Users\[username]\Documents\My Games\Strategic Command WWII - War In Europe\Campaigns

ArmouredLion -> RE: Fall Weiss II (10/14/2019 7:28:21 PM)

I'm might be misguided, but I thought Italians and German stagg can link up? If not why is my supply saying 6 but it's registering as 3 in Africa?
Can't post the image... thought there was an unload button somewhere...

ArmouredLion -> RE: Fall Weiss II (10/14/2019 11:05:56 PM)

Ahh found out the reason... didn't know only Germans can supply all aircraft... yeash.

[image]local://upfiles/52548/C92C103484DE4A2FAB1500011E539F4C.jpg[/image]

tigercub -> RE: Fall Weiss II (10/16/2019 5:35:34 AM)

non of your install guides have worked i reinstalled the game fully updated it....deleted it put the steam version on...D:\Users\[username]\Documents\My Games\Strategic Command WWII - War In Europe\Campaigns fail...D:Drive > Users > My Profile > Documents > MY Games > SC3 > Campaigns

Possible Trouble shoots:

1) If you can not locate the above "Campaign folder" then open the game editor, create a new campaign and save it with a unique name. Then search your computer for the campaign, and you will have located the "campaign folder" to which the mod can be extracted to.
2) If the mod is not showing up when launching the game and you have the campaign in the correct folder, try opening the mod in the editor and saving.
FAIL note that i am using D: dive if that matters! all failed!
any ideas?

tigercub -> RE: Fall Weiss II (10/16/2019 9:07:17 AM)

got it going and still not sure how! it not as if i never used mods before!

tigercub -> RE: Fall Weiss II (11/9/2019 8:42:45 AM)

USSR Infantry Weapons now max level II, when i start the attack june 1941 all ready level 2 give me a break! don't mind them getting it but before the War starts!!!!!!!and the French are easy to hold on to very late 40 come on the battle of France lasted 46 days!! the weather jump went from early December to March in 1 turn i gave up at that point no chance to recover for Russia!
love the Mod and all the work that went into it! side note put all into Spain from the start with all the things you can do max 3 chits and exta supply from Italy and Germany all random i guess got close to nil 30% 1941 june just saying.

Tigercub

Page: <<   < prev  19 20 21 22 [23]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI