Air Incident over Mageroya, 2020 -- new beta for testing (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Mods and Scenarios

Mgellis -> Air Incident over Mageroya, 2020 -- new beta for testing (10/8/2016 7:46:11 PM)

A new beta...a short scenario...you have a two-ship flight of Norwegian F-16s and must prevent Norwegian airspace from being violated by Russian aircraft.

As always, please let me know what you think. Comments, suggestions, etc. on all aspects of the scenario are welcome. Thanks!

Mgellis -> RE: Air Incident over Mageroya, 2020 -- new beta for testing (10/15/2016 12:41:59 AM)

Anyone had a chance to try this one yet? Thoughts? Observations?

kevinkins -> RE: Air Incident over Mageroya, 2020 -- new beta for testing (10/15/2016 2:58:06 AM)

PM sent to you just now.

Gunner98 -> RE: Air Incident over Mageroya, 2020 -- new beta for testing (10/15/2016 3:22:46 AM)

Nice little scenario. Ran it three times, first two I lost an F-16 - expensive! The last run I was down to guns and ran away but dodged all the Russian missiles.

Only comment is in the scenario description, you may want to change it to: ...after a Russian fighter flew within 50 yards of a Norwegian…

Also you may wish to name the RPs representing Norwegian airspace.

Thanks for that.

B

Mgellis -> RE: Air Incident over Mageroya, 2020 -- new beta for testing (10/15/2016 5:53:09 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: kevinkin

PM sent to you just now.

Oh, yes. There are SAMs. Not a huge number, but you are flying close to Russian air space and you have just taken down a Russian bomber. Not surprising that they would shoot at you. Part of the scenario is being prepared for what happens five seconds AFTER you pull the trigger. :)

You can do it.

kevinkins -> RE: Air Incident over Mageroya, 2020 -- new beta for testing (10/15/2016 10:10:01 PM)

Yes one can. I would provide a bit more info upfront to aid the first play through. Not a lot more is needed. Otherwise good to go :)

Mgellis -> RE: Air Incident over Mageroya, 2020 -- new beta for testing (10/19/2016 5:10:44 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: kevinkin

Yes one can. I would provide a bit more info upfront to aid the first play through. Not a lot more is needed. Otherwise good to go :)

I've modified the briefing to warn players of some of the threats they might have to deal with.

Any other suggestions for this one? Or is it ready for the Community Scenario Pack?

kevinkins -> RE: Air Incident over Mageroya, 2020 -- new beta for testing (10/20/2016 6:47:02 AM)

Not from my perspective.

Been working on a lua script to turn the AI player's SAM radar on and off. Might be maddening to the human player depending on the situation and timing.

chrisol -> RE: Air Incident over Mageroya, 2020 -- new beta for testing (8/6/2017 8:29:02 AM)

Just wanted to say thanks for the scenario - just came across it, and great to have smaller scenarios to learn the ropes, and get a feel for different weapon systems etc.
Thanks
Chris

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
2.148438E-02