Missing Ships (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

leethompson -> Missing Ships (4/16/2016 9:43:57 PM)

Hi
When I look at the Pearl Harbour Base, it show 5 battleships and 3 carriers,
however when I try to make a bombardment taskforce or and Air Combat it only shows me one Battleship or Carrier in the listings.
Has anyone else seen this?
Is it a bug?
Cheers

Grfin Zeppelin -> RE: Missing Ships (4/16/2016 9:54:52 PM)

Are they on pierside or shipyard ?

Marshall -> RE: Missing Ships (4/16/2016 10:25:05 PM)

Probably in the shipyard or pierside, and will not show when forming a TF, as they are not available for duty.
It also takes time to move them from Pierside or Shipyard back in service.

btd64 -> RE: Missing Ships (4/17/2016 2:41:18 PM)

A mouse over will show you how many and what types of ships you have, but not the number of ships available. So when you want to setup a TF, I suggest you scan the list of available ships before setting up your TF. It will save you time.[;)]....GP

m10bob -> RE: Missing Ships (4/17/2016 3:40:56 PM)

Yes...Look in your drydocks and repair areas.

leethompson -> RE: Missing Ships (4/18/2016 9:11:25 PM)

ok many thanks for you advice

leethompson -> RE: Missing Ships (4/19/2016 8:33:48 PM)

Your advice was very helpful - found the "missing ships" - which is a bit of a bugger really because I need my carriers.
The damage is only 12 for the carriers
- so trying to remove them from the repair and back so I can support a landing that could be hit by a IJN carrier force

Thanks

BBfanboy -> RE: Missing Ships (4/20/2016 12:10:50 AM)

If they are repairing damage you can remove them but will likely suffer a three-day wait for them to get all the machinery put back together again.
If they are upgrading/in refit they cannot be removed until the upgrade is complete.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI