Viewing Multiplayer Game after Submission (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series

mroyer -> Viewing Multiplayer Game after Submission (3/23/2016 2:13:48 PM)

I'm playing my first multiplayer game via the multiplayer server. I just submitted my first turn to the server and am awaiting my opponent's response turn. In the meantime, I thought I'd look over the position at the end of my turn, but I can't figure out how to load the game from that spot.

Is that possible to do? I can see it on the multiplayer server, but it won't let me load it while my opponent's turn is in progress.

Thanks for any help,
-Mark R.

Manstein63 -> RE: Viewing Multiplayer Game after Submission (3/23/2016 2:53:00 PM)

It's not possible I'm afraid, once you hit the end turn button the game transfers to you opponent, just like a PBEM would so you will need to wait on your opponent.
Manstein63

mroyer -> RE: Viewing Multiplayer Game after Submission (3/23/2016 4:37:55 PM)

Thanks Manstein.

Is there a work-around for future turns? For example, would it be possible for me to save the turn locally before I end the turn thereby submitting it to the multiplayer server? ... or something like that?

-Mark R.

sillyflower -> RE: Viewing Multiplayer Game after Submission (3/23/2016 6:42:13 PM)

This is the huge disadvantage of server vs PBEM

All you can do is to take screenshots before ending turn.

mroyer -> RE: Viewing Multiplayer Game after Submission (3/23/2016 8:45:42 PM)

Okay... gotcha.
Thanks for the responses.

One more thing... does WitW have the same issue, or is it "fixed" there?

-Mark R.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
2.539063E-02