D-Day scenario (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the West

Banquet -> D-Day scenario (3/18/2016 8:49:05 PM)

Hi all,

Just wondered if there is a scenario in WitW with a D-Day scenario, without having to control the Italian front?

Thanks

bairdlander -> RE: D-Day scenerio (3/18/2016 9:14:30 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Banquet

Hi all,

Just wondered if there is a scenario in WitW with a D-Day scenario, without having to control the Italian front?

Thanks

No...there is a June 6th scenario and a May start scenario where you can change where the WA's chose to invade.

Banquet -> RE: D-Day scenerio (3/18/2016 9:57:37 PM)

Ok, thanks bairdlander

Great_Ajax -> RE: D-Day scenerio (3/19/2016 3:36:19 AM)

There is a breakout and pursuit scenario starting with Operation Cobra.

Trey

Banquet -> RE: D-Day scenerio (3/19/2016 7:07:36 PM)

Thanks Trey. Perhaps it's too late for another scenario to be added but, as cool as it is to have the option of controlling both fronts. For a slightly less complex game, it would be great to have a scenario that let us play from D-Day to the end of the war, without Italy. (I believe there is a Italian only scenario, but not the other way around)

paulferris1964 -> RE: D-Day scenario (3/21/2016 9:06:44 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Banquet

Hi all,

Thanks

I've always wanted such a scenario, too. I don't know much about modding, but how difficult would it be to create from the current D-Day start scenario? - presumably, not just a case of deleting those units in Italy?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.953125E-02