Engaging more than one target at a time (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series

Chris21wen -> Engaging more than one target at a time (10/1/2015 3:59:01 PM)

Can ships engage more than one target at a time? I'm thinking guns here., specifically those with more than one turret.

Rory Noonan -> RE: Engaging more than one target at a time (10/1/2015 4:10:00 PM)

I don't think so--this is based on ships with ASMs, aircraft with AAMs, or ships with guns/aircraft with guns; either way the attacking unit uses the best solution against the target.

In any (above) situation, the best shooter attacks the best target one at a time..,

thewood1 -> RE: Engaging more than one target at a time (10/1/2015 4:42:50 PM)

Just created a small scenario with a gun ship in middle of two enemy gunships. The center ship targets both ships and fired at both. It did list one ship as a primary target, but continued firing guns at both. I also did it through manual targeting by selecting one target, then, while the manual target dialog is open, I selected other targets on the map and was able to allocate multiple weapons to multiple targets. The primary target took up more of the concentration of fire, but damage was being done to both ships, but the primary target got by far the heavier amount.

This test took me literally 2 minutes to set up.

Chris21wen -> RE: Engaging more than one target at a time (10/1/2015 5:22:04 PM)

I have just manage to get different sized guns to do it but I've yet to see the same calibre do so. This might be because I'm doing something wrong so I'll try again.

Thanks

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
2.832031E-02